Senior Business Analyst (Ops & Infrastructure Spend Management)
Posted on: June 10, 2021
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's
mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable
and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and
economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network,
VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world,
and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a
second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid
growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of
a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from
analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people,
network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives
you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career
growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a
global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers
who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts
of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing
meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce
to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's
transform the way the world pays.
Visa's Spend Managementteam is seeking a Senior Business Analyst
in support of our Operations and Infrastructure organization.
- Conduct research such as market size and trends, competitive
analysis to understand and translate relevant quantitative and
qualitative data sets
- Perform variance vs. forecast analysis to understand how
accurate our inputs, assumptions and demand plans are to identify
areas of opportunity, and create continuous improvement plans to
deliver more accurate forecasts each iteration.
- Exhibit leadership capabilities to drive large-scale projects
with ambiguous scope into refined deliverables for executive
- Leveraging acquired project management skills, including
ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow through on
completion of high-profile projects
- Bring strong relationship management skills to Influence
stakeholders and various levels of senior leadership, and manage
- Technical background and strong quantitative skills &
experience taking raw data and drawing actionable insights from
- Understanding of data centers and IT frameworks
- Technology industry experience
- Prior Business Analytics/Management experience
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business
- Requires availability to meet with teams in the Asia Pacific
and Europe time zones on a regular basis.
- This position does not require the incumbent to travel.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The
position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk,
communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard
office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with
hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and
applicable local law.
Keywords: Visa, Austin , Senior Business Analyst (Ops & Infrastructure Spend Management), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!