Posted on: June 10, 2021
We Are Hiring:
What You Will Do:
- Full-Time (Outstanding Benefits)
- 36 Hour/Rotating
Perform therapeutic and diagnostic
procedures providing quality images to radiologists and physicians
What You Will Need:
- Maintain and operate cameras that detect and map radioactive
drugs in a patient's body to create diagnostic images.
- Position patients and select anatomic and technical factors
- Order, prepare, administer, and dispose of radiopharmaceuticals
according to established protocols.
- Follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Ensure equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential
problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, and orderly department.
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Nuclear Medical Tech credentialed from the Nuclear Medicine
Technology Certification Board (NMTCB).
- Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the American Registry
of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas,
has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding
career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to
high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all.
We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas,
including two teaching hospitals, Dell Medical School at The
University of Texas and Dell Children's Medical Center, where
candidates can find both career and clinical education
opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, explore a career with us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Seton is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other
legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Austin , Technologist-Nuclear Medicine, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!