Digital Design Engineer, SoC
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Facebook Reality Labs
(FRL) focuses on delivering Facebook's vision through Virtual
Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR). The compute performance
and power efficiency requirements of Virtual and Augmented Reality
require custom silicon. Facebook Silicon team is driving the state
of the art forward with breakthrough work in computer vision,
machine learning, mixed reality, graphics, displays, sensors, and
new ways to map the human body. Our chips will enable AR & VR
devices where our real and virtual world will mix and match
throughout the day. We believe the only way to achieve our goals is
to look at the entire stack, from transistor, through architecture,
firmware, and algorithms.We are growing our ASIC Design and
µArchitecture team within FRL and are seeking engineers at all
levels who will work with a world-class group of researchers and
engineers to implement and contribute to the development and
optimization of low power machine learning accelerators and
- Contribute to the development of efficient µArchitectures and
contribute to ASIC digital µArchitecture, design and
- Understand our in-house IPs needed and how they need to be
integrated, connected and verified.
- Drive the top-level µArchitecture definition and develop the
- Drive the chip-level integration, verification plan development
- Support the test program development, chip validation and chip
life until production maturity.
- 4+ years of experience as a Digital Design Engineer and/or a
- Experience in RTL coding, synthesis and/or SoC
- Experience in digital design µArchitecture.
- BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Python (or similar) scripting experience.
- Experience in SoC integration and ASIC architecture.
- Experience with Machine learning, graphics or computer vision
- SystemVerilog OVM/UVM experience.
Facebook's mission is to
give people the power to build community and bring the world closer
together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a
different kind of company that connects billions of people around
the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and
helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new
products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at
Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly
iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people
around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're
just getting started.
Facebook is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with
applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need
any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Facebook, Austin , Digital Design Engineer, SoC, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!