Posted on: June 9, 2021
Interdependence PR is looking for an Account Supervisor. The
ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of experience in PR,
communications, marketing, and digital media. Experience in
consumer, CPG, or travel is required. Agency experience a plus.
- Provide integrated marketing and PR programs for clients,
including strategic counsel, guidance and execution, with a focus
on PR/media relations, content marketing, brand journalism, social
media; and marketing to include digital, lead gen and nurturing,
sales enablement, trade show activities, etc.
- Provide expertise to leverage content in multiple ways and
- Provide ongoing strategic PR/marketing counsel through regular
- General account management/client services
- Draft, pitches, press releases, etc. (writers help with premium
- Assign and review/edit work of writer on the team; provide
input, as appropriate
- Position can be done remotely from any US location ongoing
- Manage multiple PR accounts within the CPG and travel
- Engage with press, bloggers, analysts and other influencers on
a national scale.
- Write and/or edit press releases.
- Secure thought leader interviews and articles in the national
trade media (business/consumer media a plus).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the CPG and travel industry
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Team player with a good attitude
- Exceptional follow-up, follow-through, and time management
- Creative/strategic thinker
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, national
public relations agency.
Keywords: Interdependence, Austin , Account Supervisor, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!