Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job # 409321 Date posted 05/21/2021
Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital is a 50 bed inpatient
rehab facility located at700 W 45th Street, Austin TX 78751
specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Our team of
rehabilitation experts develop an individualized treatment plan for
each patient and their family to maximize recovery and return to
home. We have daily coverage and access to emergency care,
specialty physicians, imaging, lab, surgery services to take care
of any medical situation which may arise in the course of
Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital's mission is to deliver
comprehensive, efficient medical rehabilitation to persons with
disabling conditions in order to provide them the opportunity to
achieve the highest attainable level of functional improvement.
Specialty programs include stroke rehabilitation, brain injury
rehab, orthopedic physical therapy, and amputation treatment.
Lookig for experienced floor tech primarily. Must be able to
work nights (11-7:30) for a month or two and then transition to
days. Days usually 8-4:30 and this will be room floor work and
other assigned duties. May also do following duties: Cleans and
services building areas including patient rooms, common areas,
floors, office areas etc. Moves furniture, trash, equipment and
supplies and performs a variety of environmental services duties to
maintain the hospital in a neat, safe and sanitary condition.
- Floor tech workign on floors in hospital hallways, common areas
and patient rooms.
- Clean patient rooms, restrooms, lounges, offices, corridors,
walls and windows daily or as scheduled.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, scrub and/or shine floors; replace paper
and soap produces in restrooms, clean mirrors, sinks and toilets,
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery including
vacuums and floor scrubbers.
- Collect and remove trash from building each day.
- Perform all duties in a safe and professional manner and in
accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Report any malfunctions and maintenance problems. May perform
minor repairs such as changing light bulbs as needed.
- Responsible for stocking linens throughout the hospital.
- Assists with office or room moves if needed.
- Adheres to all infection control policies and procedures.
Reports safety hazards to supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with patients, visitors and other
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Austin , Housekeeping/Floor Tech, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!