BPR Project Manager, ServiceNow Functional Architect
Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Join a dynamic team of HR professionals focused on providing
innovative business solutions. The People Business Process
Re-engineering (BPR) team is looking for an experienced Project
Manager to partner with our People/HR teams to drive optimization
through process, data and technology solutions.
The ideal candidate will have deep process re-engineering
experience and be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working
in a fast-paced environment. Experience managing large complex
global programs is required. Implementation experience with large
HR solutions such as Workday is preferred, and with ServiceNow
Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for
success. This individual should also have strong analytical,
project management, communication and leadership skills to handle a
variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization.
Candidates must be willing to work at both a very detailed and
This role can be on site in Austin, TX or Cupertino, CA. The
team may consider full time remote as well.
- 7+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of HR Technology experience
- 3+ years of 3rd-party cloud HR implementation experience in
ServiceNow HRSD required, preferably in Workday
- Experience implementing and running large HR programs and
presenting program updates to executives
- Outstanding communication and facilitation skills
- Depth in project management standard methodologies with the
ability to tailor for Apple
- Ability to use data and analysis to drive decision making
- Proven experience managing large scale project plans with
- Experience managing risks, issues, and decisions
- Shown success in creating efficient business processes and
willing to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under time
- Leads change laterally across regions and organizations using
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Thrives in ambiguous work environment
- Program manages a large suite of transformational technology
projects in the People team. This role will integrate project
planning and execution across several interdependent project
tracks. - Partner closely with project leads to build program level
project plans with a clear view of interdependencies. - Handle
cross-project risks, issues & decisions to closure. - Perform
qualitative and quantitative analysis. - Collaborate with business
partners and regional counterparts to efficiently detail
requirements and drive implementation activities. - Ability to
influence decisions and facilitate change management through
collaboration and leadership. - Liaison between the business and
technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately
met with technology solutions. - Maintain a level of constant and
effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter
experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas.
- Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business
strategy by proactive partnering with all levels.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree is required.
Keywords: Apple Inc., Austin , BPR Project Manager, ServiceNow Functional Architect, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!