Hilton Austin Conference Centerlocated at the center of Downtown
and attached to the Austin Convention Center via a covered walkway
islooking for a Group Rooms Coordinatorto join our awesome
Previous Reservations, Hilton or OnQ experience a plus!
Join the #1 Best Big Companyto Work For and enjoy excellent
benefits - medical insurance, matching 401k, PTO, tuition
reimbursement, and Hilton travel benefits!
What will I be doing?
As a Group Rooms Coordinator, you provide efficient operation of
in-house reservations through the selling of guest rooms and
maximization of revenues.
* Process and handle group rooming lists, standard reservations,
VIPs, site visits, group billing setup and employee reservations by
inputting data into OnQ. Build and monitor group inventory in
R&I and maintain each group folder with complete and detailed
information. The position requires frequent interaction with the
group contact and/or housing companies on a daily basis and making
sure the perimeters of each group contract are met. When required,
the designated Group Rooms Coordinator will meet with the client in
person to discuss their group and billing and will be present at
any precons that are scheduled.
* Inputting/downloading rooming lists, coordinating rooms for VIPs,
inputting all group routing and group notes, assigning suites, and
monitoring housing bureaus, assigning comp units and contract
* Processing and answering emails from Sales, Meetings and
Conventions, outside contacts and guests. Most consist of rooming
list changes, reservation requests, VIP reservations, group
inventory or contract changes or questions and special billing
* Building group SRPs in R&I, monitoring group inventory,
adjusting group inventory according to their pickup flow and pace,
building group maters in OnQ, setting and/or approving overbooking
for groups based on overall hotel and occupancy, approving or
denying extending cut off dates for groups.
* Answering phone calls, voicemail and returning phone calls from
Sales, Meetings and Conventions, clients, individual guests,
housing companies, and HRW.
* Making reservations for our national and local business accounts
and approving extending discounts to individuals based upon hotel
occupancy and pace.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
* Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
* Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
* Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
* Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
* Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
* Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
* Quality * Productivity * Dependability * Customer Focus *
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands
[http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php]. Our vision
to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites
us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around
the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart
of it all!