Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
At this time, we are seeking Staff Security to join our
- Provides a highly visible status to residents and potential
intruders to foster a sense of safety. Operates wireless
communications equipment between Security Guard and office.
- Observes video monitors. Patrols hallways, building and parking
lot to ensure it is well lit and resident vehicles are locked.
Determines that no unauthorized vehicles are present.
- Ensures that all doors are secured and locked in the
- Responds personally to location to satisfy needs of the
residents and personnel.
- Adheres to established safety procedures. Maintains a current
list of emergency numbers.
- Keeps record of residents entering and leaving premises after
front doors are locked.
- Answers in-coming phone lines when office is closed.
- Maintains confidentiality of resident and community
- In the event of emergency, assists local emergency personnel
within the facility as needed.
- Knowledge of legal requirements for security guard position
- Make independent and good judgment decisions within proper
policy and procedures.
- Previous security experience desired. Knowledge of legal
requirements for security guard position required.
- Ability to react calmly and confidently under pressure and in
The safety and well-being of everyone in our Five Star family is
our highest priority. All team members who work in communities or
Ageility clinics, or who visit communities or clinics as part of
their responsibilities, must be fully vaccinated by September 1,
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Austin , Community Ambassador, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!