The work we do every day matters. From modernizing the grid and
ensuring safe, reliable water delivery to creating smarter cities,
you can make an impact with Itron and the customers we serve that
are creating a more resourceful world.
Become a part of a creative, innovative, diverse, and dynamic
team where you will create compelling offerings by managing and
gathering product process information that will ultimately be
assembled into value that generates success for our customers.
- Provide baseline (boilerplate) response framework documents for
subject matter experts.
- Prepare persuasive executive summary cover letters, no bid
letters, and other standard response documents from templates.
- Support related technical writing requirements (whitepapers,
product overviews, etc.).
- Contribute and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Provide superior written and oral communication with mid to
senior level leadership.
- Prepare effective written and graphical presentations that
provide persuasive and compelling value of Itron solutions.
- Use critical thinking skills to solve complex problems in
creating a more resourceful world.
- Collaborate, contribute, and support new ideas to the team that
increase customer success.
- Contribute value added enhancements to proposal tools to create
- Experience managing complex bids and proposal cycles.
- Experience developing, implementing, or marketing enterprise or
industrial grade hardware and software applications.
- Experience in technical writing, marketing graphical
presentations and persuasive communications.
Education: Bachelor's degree or Master preferred in related
field or equivalent experience.
Travel: 1 - 10%
Physical Demands: This is a typical office job, with no special
physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Location: This role can be initially remote, but you will
eventually need to live near Spokane, WA, San Antonio or Austin, TX
in order to work in one of our offices more regularly with some
Itron is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual
orientation, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or other
characteristics protected by law. If you require an accommodation
in order to apply to this position, please contact your local
recruiting representative at 1-800-635-5461 or email
Itron enables utilities and cities to safely, securely and
reliably deliver critical infrastructure services to communities in
more than 100 countries. Our portfolio of smart networks, software,
services, meters and sensors helps our customers better manage
electricity, gas and water resources for the people they serve. By
working with our customers to ensure their success, we help improve
the quality of life, ensure the safety and promote the well-being
of millions of people around the globe. Itron is dedicated to
creating a more resourceful world. Join us: www.itron.com.