Company: JobTracks, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We are currently looking for an Escrow Assistant with
industry experience and excellent customer support skills to join
the team of a Title Company in Austin.
You must be able to work independently with the closing process
from start to finish.
Some of the responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Completes real estate escrow transactions by determining
requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing
closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Assisting the Escrow Officer with all related duties.
- Determines escrow requirements by studying and clarifying
buyer, seller, and lender instructions.
- Obtains clear title by ordering title reports; resolving title
defects; satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against
property or principals.
- Establishes escrow account by depositing funds; maintaining
- Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and
statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Completes calculations by prorating taxes and interest.
- Completes closing transaction documents by assembling
documents; reviewing papers with parties; explaining provisions and
procedures; answering questions; checking documents for
completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures.
- Completes closing by recording and filing documents; preparing
and distributing final closing statements and title.
- Prepares HUD by utilizing lender instructions; Closes escrow
account by balancing and disbursing funds.
- Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering, and
enforcing adherence, to requirements.
- Customer service-oriented and professional. Proven
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience
performing escrow and title duties
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within the escrow/title industry field
- Experience using the MS Office suite and industry
- Demonstrated mastery of multi-tasking effectively, particularly
in fast-paced and high volume situations
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes through effective
written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment and effectiveness in the delivery of
and focus on customer service to drive value
Keywords: JobTracks, Inc., Austin , Escrow Assistant, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!