As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled
trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work,
and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently
operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense
industries. We're growing, and we'd love to learn what you can add
to our team!
Workrise is hiring an L&D Program Manager that will be
responsible for developing and facilitating training for our
corporate workforce. Our ideal candidate for this role will be
someone who has a passion for creating an extraordinary employee
experience for all employees, experience owning training
initiatives from inception to completion, and isn't afraid to
roll-up their sleeves and get the job done.
Why Join us? Our People team at Workrise encompasses all things
people. On this team, you can find Talent Acquisition, Talent
Operations, Culture and Enablement, and Workplace Operations
working cohesively to build and maintain the best team around.
What you'll be doing:
- Scope, create and maintain learning content that supports
- Build blended curriculum to address varied learning needs
(technology, processes, communication, leadership, etc.)
- Facilitate training across the company
- Establish feedback loops & success metrics
- Evaluate training effectiveness and suggest improvements
- Identify and remove barriers to implementation and
- Manage multiple work streams and drive to completion
What you should have:
- 4+ years of L&D experience in a hyper-growth
- Experience creating & delivering blended learning content
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end learning lifecycle
- In-house experience at a tech and/or start-up company
- Strong employee experience & service mindset
- Experience partnering with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Passion for innovation & creative problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience owning training programs, including organizing,
prioritizing and tracking metrics
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our
mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that
making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an
environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop
relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own
the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar.
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various
health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision),
flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an
environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and
free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all
gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background,
religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We'd love
to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in
the oil & gas industry. The goal - to build the most reliable and
cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it
easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our
commitment hasn't changed, our business has. What started in oil &
gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So
we believe it's time our company's name reflects that evolution.
We're excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise- a full-stack
workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for
the diverse industries we serve.