Online Sales Specialist
Company: Pulte Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
This position will be responsible for managing online sales and
marketing initiatives, with primary responsibility for qualifying
and managing leads and customer requests for new homes.
- Respond to all email, phone and chat leads immediately
- Qualify each lead based on needs
- Provide consistent follow-up to online leads with the goal of
setting an appointment with the Onsite Sales Agents
- Provide information and marketing materials to leads, along
with other important selling points of each community
- Work with each lead to determine best community and floor
- Utilize lead management software on a daily basis
- Track and report on lead activity and sales conversion
- Additional responsibilities as needed
SCOPE:(decision making, size of organization, budgetary
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION:(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (work related, tools/equipment, software,
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 2 years of
professional experience in marketing or sales.
- Proven email and phone communication skills
- Customer-focused and personable
- Sales contact/lead management database experience
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Maintain focus while working in an unstructured environment
with nominal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Must be able to learn and follow proven sales process
- Experience in home building industry a plus.
Keywords: Pulte Group, Inc., Austin , Online Sales Specialist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!