The safety and security of CSCs current and prospective
employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our top
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned
to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward
to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our
We're always in search of top talent to join the CSC family.
If you're looking for a career change, dont hesitate to apply or
reach out to us. Well have virtual interactions until we are able
to resume in-person meetings.
Enjoy making life easier for your clients?
Customer Service Processor
Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
As a Customer Service Processor, you will be responsible for
opening all Litigation Management Services mail, generating cover
sheets and scanning same documents into the Litigation Management
Services system. You will also be responsible for entity indexing,
requiring review of the document online and the identification of
the entity being served.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Open and prep docs for scanning
- Scanning large volumes of documents
- Identifying which clients are being served and indexing as
- Input key information into applications
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong comprehension and critical thinking skills
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and via