Cloud Data Engineer, Professional Services, Google Cloud
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics related
technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with data processing software (Hadoop, Spark, Pig,
Hive) and algorithms (MapReduce, Flume).
- Experience writing software in one or more languages: Java,
- Experience managing client-facing projects, troubleshooting
client technical issues, working with engineering, sales, services,
and customers. Preferred qualifications:
- Experience working data warehouses, including data warehouse
technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT and
reporting/analytic tools and environments.
- Experience in technical consulting.
- Experience working with Big Data, information retrieval, data
mining or machine learning, as well as experience in building
multi-tier high availability applications with modern web
technologies (such as NoSQL, MongoDB, SparkML, TensorFlow).
- Experience architecting, developing software, or internet scale
production-grade Big Data solutions in virtualized environments.
About the job The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers
transform and evolve their business through the use of Google's
global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing
business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes
use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Cloud Data Engineer, you'll guide customers on how to ingest,
store, process, analyze and explore/visualize data on the Google
Cloud Platform. You will work on data migrations and
transformational projects, and with customers to design large-scale
data processing systems, develop data pipelines optimized for
scaling, and troubleshoot potential platform challenges. In this
role, you will be working with Google's most strategic Cloud
customers, and with the team, you will support customer
implementation of Google Cloud products. Google Cloud provides
organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities
and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions
that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies
operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving
customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150
countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve
their most critical business problems. Responsibilities
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve
complex Big Data challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials,
blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to
different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Travel up to 30% of the time as necessary.
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings,
technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
Keywords: Google Inc., Austin , Cloud Data Engineer, Professional Services, Google Cloud, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!