Salesforce Domain Owner
Company: AMITA Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We Are Hiring
Salesforce Domain Owner
What You Will Do
Domain Owner is responsible for defining product vision,
road-map, growth opportunities and priorities aligned to business
needs within the domains in scope. That means, the Domain Owner
should understand the functional domain, the market, the industry,
the customer and the business in order to make sound decisions. The
Domain Owner should also have a strong technical background so they
can contribute to and prioritize technical features as well to
achieve the highest performing product.
- Understands a business unit's desired end state business model
including business strategy, offerings, operations and
- Identifies core business capabilities and processes, the
entities that interact with those capabilities, and the
interactions between these core business capabilities.
- Understands and can articulate the
interdependencies/orchestration and related workflows of products
within given domain(s).
- Defines product vision, roadmap, growth and product conversion
opportunities and priorities according to business value or ROI,
within the context of the domain requirements.
- Provides the vision and direction to the solution architect
team and stakeholders throughout the project.
- Develops Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), assesses value,
develops use cases, and ensures work aligns with product and domain
- Leads product release planning and sets expectations for
delivery of new functionalities.
- Actively mitigates impediments impacting successful team
completion of release goals.
- Researches and analyzes the industry, the market, the users,
and the roadmap for the product.
- Brokers effective communication between service providers,
vendors, architects, and other stakeholders as necessary to ensure
efficient and effective alignment to product lifecycle
- Understands operational use of the product within the domain(s)
and makes recommendations for improving performance metrics.
- Participates in cross-functional discussions for developing and
implementing new processes, standards and high-level requirements
for products within the domain(s).
Required Leadership/Interpersonal Skills
- Communicates and interacts effectively at various levels of the
organization including senior leadership, business stakeholders and
technical subject matter experts.
- Facilitates resolution of issues through creative solutioning,
open exchange of information and viewpoints and influence; uses
negotiation skills when appropriate.
- Instills a sense of urgency in driving assignments to
completion; escalates issues as needed with MSPs, vendors, internal
IT teams and senior leadership Critical thinking, analytical,
problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Writes clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication
settings and styles while tailoring the messaging based on
- Builds trust and respect with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates proactive behaviors and self-management
techniques, including but not limited to, working efficiently,
demonstrating adaptability and setting goals.
- Builds effective relationships with partners and vendors to
understand and commit to Ascension's organizational goals; fosters
goodwill and collaboration amongst teams and leads by example.
- Demonstrates accountability for meeting commitments and
- Demonstrates alignment of principles, values, and behavior with
expected organizational culture and values.
- Ability to produce high quality work products under pressure
and within deadlines.
- Ability to construct an approach/plan for the execution of
priorities with guidance from Business Relationship Managers,
Solution Architects and Service Delivery Managers.
Preferred Qualifications: Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/computer science or related
- Minimum of 3 - 5 or more years of experience devising and
deploying solution roadmaps, designs and/or software development
with increasing responsibility.
- Experience working in a large global IT environment with
sourced application development and maintenance capabilities
- Detailed understanding of the software development life cycle,
agile techniques and experience with playing a lead role in
- Healthcare IT experience preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce (Service Cloud, Health
Cloud, or Marketing Cloud) preferred
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO)
and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: AMITA Health, Austin , Salesforce Domain Owner, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!