Lead Solutions Architect, Cloud Partner Engineering
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related engineering
field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in a customer or partner facing
technical role such as Solutions Consultant, Product Manager or
- Experience in cloud computing, including one or more of the
following: Public/Private Cloud, Compute/Storage/Networking,
- Experience working at, or closely with, technology ISVs or SaaS
- Ability to effectively communicate a compelling vision,
architecture and complex technical concepts to a broad range of
audiences, including the C-Suite, Chief Product Officers, Heads of
Engineering, and CTOs.
- Demonstrated ability to form strong working relationships
across technical and business functions in multiple companies, with
experience in technology partnerships.
- Knowledge of public cloud solutions across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS,
cloud and technology trends, and usage trends.
- Excellent technical and communication skills.
About the job
Part of the Global Partner Ecosystems team, Partner Engineers
inspire and enable leading Technology and Software-as-a-Service
(SaaS) partners to leverage Google's highly scalable and secure
platform to solve the world's most challenging problems.
As a Lead Solutions Consultant, you will build relationships
with senior technology executives of these partners (Chief Product
Officers, Heads of Engineering, and CTOs). You'll become a trusted
advisor by using your industry and technical knowledge to help them
understand the power and potential of Google, develop creative
solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges,
problem-solve technical roadblocks and help them find success.
Working with Partner Management, you will deliver a prescriptive
approach to identifying and prioritizing their on-prem and clouds
workloads to move to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) while creating a
compelling vision of our long-term partnership. You'll help them
see Google differentiators that could grow their topline, including
creative co-innovations leveraging not just GCP, but broader Google
capabilities (Ads, Shopping, Chrome, etc.).
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure,
platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver
enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's
cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently
and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the
future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud
as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business
- Inspire prospective partners by presenting a compelling vision
of the Google Cloud Platform value proposition, technologies,
capabilities and key differentiators.
- Lead technical discussions to develop a deep understanding of
partners' current state, needs and business objectives, guiding
their strategy with your wide knowledge of industry trends, cloud
technology and Google.
- Coordinate and influence a diverse range of stakeholders across
Google (e.g. Customer Engineering, Product Management, Professional
Services, Developer Relations) to align around workstreams that
deliver the partner's vision.
- Advocate on behalf of partners to their customers and be a key
spokesperson and advocate of the Google Cloud Platform to the
ecosystem through events and online.
- Build and maintain relationships with technology stakeholders
inside Google and with the partner organizations.
Keywords: Google Inc., Austin , Lead Solutions Architect, Cloud Partner Engineering, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!