At our locations in Buda and South Austin, Action Behavior
Centers is hiring experienced preschool / childcare teachers and
early intervention specialists who want to expand their potential
and become highly qualified ABA therapists. We are looking for
experienced Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and
entry-level Behavior Therapists (BTs) to join our team.
We offer the sort of compensation and culture that
applicants can't find anywhere else.
We provide paid training to help all of our BTs obtain their RBT
certification within their first 30-45 days. RBTs provide
therapy based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
(ABA) to children with Autism and related developmental
disabilities in a clinic-based setting. You will implement
world-class behavior modification programs through one-on-one
therapy, collect data electronically, assist with parent training,
and coordinate with other team members to offer an incredibly
valuable service to our clients and families.
What is ABA therapy?
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) seeks to understand the
function, or the why, behind the behavior. Once we understand the
function, we can help the child reach their goals in more positive
ways. ABA therapy for children with autism is a heavily researched
field, and nearly every peer-reviewed study describes early
intervention ABA as best practice. It's fun and it works!
Who is Action Behavior Centers?
ABC is a dynamic provider of ABA therapy services founded in
Austin, Texas. Started by experienced, successful entrepreneurs and
clinically-rigorous, friendly Board Certified Behavior Analysts,
Action Behavior offers a superior career opportunity to behavioral
health practitioners. Each team member at ABC has a commitment to
excellence in our work.
Experience working 1:1 with children and/or in the field of
Applied Behavior Analysis - ideally you already are a Registered
Behavior Technician and/or have extensive childcare experience.
- Must LOVE working with children 6 and under with ASD
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures
(kneeling, squatting, crawling, sitting, standing) for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to sit on the floor or stand for extended periods
- Must be able to receive detailed information through oral and
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid Texas Drivers
license, and be able to show up on time and ready to go to work
every day! We have great little clients and families that depend on
us, and absenteeism or tardiness isnt possible!
- Education: College degree in any field preferred. Pursuit of
undergraduate degree required.
Training: We will provide training to our
behavior therapists, even if you are already certified. We have
high standards and we want to set you up for long-term success.
Compensation/Benefits (there are a
- Guaranteed full-time hours
- Generous health, dental, and vision benefits + options for
short term disability, life, and even pet insurance (ABC pays
up to 90%)
- Health Benefits start on Day 1!
- 10 days of paid time off + 2 flex days
- 3 additional sick days (Covid-19 related)
- 14 days of company holidays (including a whole week off at
- 401k with matching
- Annual Merit-Based Raises
- Annual bonus
- Reimbursement for RBT certification test (as needed)
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Maternity/paternity benefits
- Student loan assistance program
- Tuition discounts and scholarships for ABA masters
- Team-building events
- Management that is responsive, supportive, and promotes a
strong company culture
- Free Lunch Fridays!
- A fun, supportive work environment that is based on positive
reinforcement and culture formation
- Entry-level (BTs): $14.42-16.35/hour + all the training and
education you need to obtain your RBT certification (increase
within 30-45 days of employment upon becoming an RBT)
- RBTs: $16.35-20.35/hour depending on experience in ABA
Whew! We told you there were a lot of benefits! Our team members
are highly valued and it shows in our compensation package.
Please share your current RESUME and a COVER LETTER helping us
get to know you and why you believe yourself to be a fit within our
organization. Please no phone calls at this time as our centers are
very busy serving clients and families. We will reach out directly
to any candidates with whom we would like to schedule an
Job Type: Full-time (Monday-Friday
Powered by JazzHR