Senior Principal Architect, Financial Services, Google Cloud
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical
field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience as an enterprise architect in either a
cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a
- Experience in cloud computing (applications, infrastructure,
storage, platforms and data), as well as cloud market and
- Experience with structured enterprise architecture practices,
hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration
deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience in network infrastructure, data or application
development and security.
- Expertise building VP engineering, CIO and/or CTO relationships
and influencing customer priorities and roadmaps at large
enterprise companies or Government organizations.
- Established and recognized industry expert within the financial
services industry (i.e. speaking at conferences, utilizing blogging
and social media as engagement avenues).
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally to
position and orchestrate solutions consisting of multiple
About the job
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations
empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what's
next for their business - all with technology built in the cloud.
Our products are engineered for security, reliability and
scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to
applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated
to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our
technology come to life. As customers embark on this journey with
us, it is imperative that we help them define a target state and
guide them along the way, while keeping mission-critical workloads
As the Senior Principal Architect, you will play an important
role in this endeavor. You will work with customers and partners in
educating, training, designing, and building cloud based solutions,
including migrating and modernizing the architectures for some of
the world's largest and most important organizations.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure,
platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver
enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's
cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently
and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the
future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud
as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business
- Devise strategy and engage with the Google ecosystem - Customer
Engineers, Solution Architects, Account Managers, Professional
Services and Partners - to define the optimal customer engagement
with Google accounts.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise
architectures, platforms and application infrastructure with a
focus on risk mitigation required to implement a complete solution
providing best practice advice to customers to optimize Google
- Engage with the largest Google Cloud accounts as both an
industry and Google expert within your domain.
- Provide thought leadership that benefits customers through the
use of Google's Services (e.g., contributions to external
publications such as blogs, technical content, as well as internal
- Apply your industry experiences to design customer solutions,
collaborate with sales, service, training, support and to help
partners and customers learn to leverage Google technology.
Keywords: Google Inc., Austin , Senior Principal Architect, Financial Services, Google Cloud, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!