Leadership Staffing Researcher, Computing
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in talent research at an executive search
or management consulting firm, or executive recruiting experience
within a corporate environment.
- Experience creating search strategies, mapping markets,
gleaning industry insights, and ensuring process and data
- Collaborative team player, with a track record of maximizing
team as well as individual performance.
- Learning ability to get up to speed quickly on new markets and
to run a thorough search process, including candidate research,
outreach, engagement, evaluation, and presentation.
- Demonstrated level of personal accountability, integrity, and
- Passion for advancing the human capital agenda of an
About the job
Google is known for innovative technologies, products and
services, and for the people behind them. As part of our recruiting
team, you'll be charged with finding the most interesting
candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of
thought to all they do. You'll be responsible for guiding
candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the
magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, which will
allow you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and
hiring managers. You'll also be comfortable with numbers and
drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter
and more efficient.
As a Leadership Staffing Researcher on the Computing Executive
Recruiting team, you'll focus on finding and hiring leadership
talent who will help build, deliver, and drive our innovative
technologies and services. You will play the role of a talent
scout, tapping into various tools and resources to uncover the best
talent in the market and matching them with the roles to which they
are best aligned.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team
(known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most
innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them
thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core
programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject
some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a
data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
You'll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible,
equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion,
retention, and inclusion practices.
- Lead research and sourcing efforts for executive-level talent
searches across various functions (engineering, product management,
etc.) in core consumer products, focusing on Platforms and
Ecosystems, and supporting other areas.
- Partner with leadership recruiters on high-profile leadership
searches, collaborating closely to advise executive hiring managers
on search strategies, candidate profiles/pipeline, and industry
trends and insights.
- Build proactive relationships with passive candidates to engage
them over the longer term.
- Innovate to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our
systems and processes.
Keywords: Google Inc., Austin , Leadership Staffing Researcher, Computing, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!