Weekend RN Supervisor
Company: Giddings Residence and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Giddings Residence and Rehabilitation Center -
The following is a non-exhaustive criteria that relates to the
job of a Weekend Supervisor and it is consistent with the business
needs of the facility These are legitimate measures of the
qualifications for a weekend RN Supervisor, and are related to the
functions that are essential to the job of a Weekend RN Supervisor.
- Registered Nurse with required state license.
- Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
- Leadership qualities and good communication skills.
- Ability to organize work flow, respond to emergencies and note
- Ability to perform work tasks within the physical demand as
- Genuine care interested in elderly and handicapped people.
- Ability to comply with the Patient Bill of Rights and Employee
- Ability to comply with Company and Departmental safety policies
- Ability to read and write the English Language.
- Supervise staff through appropriate assignment and delegation
of duties, within resident census.
- Properly monitor Administration of resident medication and
- Implement resident care plans in compliance with company and
federal guidelines, and physician's orders.
- Perform and supervise treatments.
- Accurately and promptly transcribe physician orders, contacting
physician with change of condition report.
- Timely and accurate documentation of resident's charts.
Complete Nursing assessment as required.
- Participate in shift report.
- Assume responsibility of staff nurse when necessary.
- Implement established nursing policy and procedures, educating
support staff regarding care needs of residents.
- Maintain a safe working environment, complying with infection
control and body mechanic procedures.
- Respond to need for staffing shortages by arranging for
- Manage investigations for resident variances, contacting
family, completing resident incident and variance reports.
- Manage lab orders, lab results, contacting physician for follow
Physical Demands: Sitting: 1-2 hours per 8 hour work shift.
Alternates frequently to walking.Standing: 2-3 hours in an 8 hour
work shift. Alternates frequently to walking and occasionally to
sitting. walking: 4-5 hours in an 8 hour work shift. Alternates
frequently to standing and occasionally to sitting.Strength:
Ability to maneuver and lift 50 lbs.
Keywords: Giddings Residence and Rehabilitation Center, Austin , Weekend RN Supervisor, Other , Giddings, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!