IT Project Coordinator
Company: Techline, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Primary Purpose: Coordinates IT projects and
ensures company resources are utilized appropriately. Identifies
and analyzes system requirements and manages project scope,
requirements, and deliverables. Coordinates project activities and
ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Oversee protocols for technology use across departments and
- Assist with managing procurement and installation of all new
- Assist with Network Administration, including backup, security
management, user account management, email systems & email web
server, internet access, office systems and applications
- Monitor system and network performance
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Thoroughly document network processes, procedures and
- Assist with hardware inventory and asset management
- Work with internal and external partners on implementation,
maintenance, and support of desktop, network, and server
- Work with third party vendors and support systems as needed to
- Perform end user support and hardware assistance as
The Ideal Applicant Will:
- Possess a working knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Understand use of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Interact comfortable with end-users both virtually and
- Exhibit strong customer service skills.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Show a high degree of attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative to take on new projects and learn new
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree and a minimum of three years related work
- Five or more years of relevant work experience preferred
- Certifications (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, etc.)
- Exchange, Azure, and Office 365
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has
no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: This job operates in a
professional office environment.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Employer-paid medical/dental/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Generous paid leaves
- And more!
This position is subject to a background check. Any job
offer is contingent upon receipt of results of a satisfactory
Techline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Techline, Inc., Austin , IT Project Coordinator, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!