Lead Technical Salesforce Architect
Company: Rainmaker Associates LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Lead Technical Architect designs and implements the key
technical components of the solution and helps direct Rainmaker
technical resources to develop and deliver the project
deliverables. The Lead Technical Architect reduces the overall
project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the
project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and
recommends solution alternatives. Additionally, the Lead Technical
Architect conducts design/code reviews during major project
milestones. This is a hands on role that requires significant
technical experience and abilities with Salesforce and related
cloud technologies. Uses their knowledge and experience to
influence and guide teams and clients.
- Leads technical strategy and design workshops to direct
strategy and solution vision
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes
choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Serves as the technical expert on Rainmaker projects focused on
Salesforce - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud,
Communities, CPQ, Commerce Cloud, and the Force.com platform.
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on
cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business
requirements, specifications, process flows, application design,
application configuration and testing.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage
planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates
business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key
components of technology solution.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members,
including offshore team members.
- Development of custom solutions on the force.com platform
leveraging Lightning, Apex, VisualForce and application integration
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership
position, 8+ years of experience highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or
configuration capacity, 5+ years of experience highly
- Knowledge of Salesforce Development Best Practices
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and
- Experience with Agile or similar development methodologies
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and
able to travel up to 25%
- Three or more current Salesforce certifications, with Platform
Developer I required
- Salesforce Advanced Developer certification preferred
- Not eligible for Visa sponsorship
Fun, progressive, team environment. Everyone learns, everyone
shares, everyone helps, everyone benefits, especially our
customers! Opportunity to contribute, lead and develop beyond your
role. Great entrepreneurial growth environment.
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Work from home as desired
- Get the day off on your birthday!
At Rainmaker Associates, we are problem solvers. We’re
passionate about helping people solve problems and
challenges so that they can achieve their
- We take initiative and own the problem
- We take the customer’s success personally and advocate for them
(even though they may fight it)
- We value hard work and smart thinking
- We team up with each other, our customers and our partners
We love to make an impact, to leave our mark, to take on a
challenge, to master something new, to “figure it out”, to muscle
We hate futility & monotony, to waste clients’ money, to leave
the job undone, when we point out the cliff and they jump off!
If you share these values, then you can be a Rainmaker!
Keywords: Rainmaker Associates LLC, Austin , Lead Technical Salesforce Architect, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!