Company: Ring Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Boring Company was founded to solve the problem of
soul-destroying traffic by creating an underground network of
tunnels. Today, we are creating the technology to increase
tunneling speed and decrease costs by a factor of 10 or more with
the ultimate goal of making Hyperloop adoption viable and enabling
rapid transit across densely populated regions.
As a Helpdesk Engineer you will be responsible for workstation,
VOIP, network and end-user support in a rapidly advancing
multi-site environment. This position provides an opportunity for a
motivated individual to expand their skill set while being
introduced to the entire IT service and support stack.
- Manage device inventory and provisioning for new users.
- Assist in deployment of network equipment, firewalls, cameras,
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic end-user requests.
- Generate and maintain technical documentation.
- High school diploma.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Ability to handle a rapidly changing set of requirements and
- Experience building or maintaining network, OS, printing,
application support in a small/medium sized business.
- Experience automating repetitive tasks.
- Familiarity with disk imaging and software deployment
- Working knowledge of common cloud services: O365, Google
- Basic exposure to Active Directory and DNS management.
- Hands-on experience with Ethernet networks (crimping,
punchdowns and device deployment).
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a practical
- Ability to work long hours and weekends as necessary.
- Willingness to learn new skills and grow into greater
We're a team of dedicated, smart, and scrappy people. Our
employees are passionate about our mission and determined to
innovate at every opportunity.
We offer employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage, a
401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a competitive amount
The Boring Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment
with The Boring Company is governed on the basis of merit,
competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any
manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity,
veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any
other legally protected status.
Keywords: Ring Inc, Austin , Helpdesk Engineer, Other , austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!