HigherEd Product Management Intern (Summer 2021 Internship)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This is a paid working internship running from June to August
2021. This is a remote internship, but preference for candidates
based in Austin Texas, as that is where our office is located.
As a member of the HigherEd Research and Development team, the
Product Management Intern will have the opportunity to play a role
in researching and supporting key initiatives to improve the
HigherEd Platform end user experience. He/she will be a part of
truly meaningful work, leveraging current technologies to solve
complex business challenges and ultimately help HigherEd students,
faculty, and administrators. You will need to understand the
market, our customers' problems, and our business to make effective
decisions. You will work with key stakeholders and clearly
communicate about the projects in-flight and the vision of the
product in the future. This role provides an exciting chance to
develop new skills while contributing to an organization that is
committed improving the higher education experience through
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide research, reporting, and documentation assistance to
- Research higher education market opportunities and competitor
products, solutions, offerings, pricing, etc.
- Create research summaries and present to internal
- Assist with product documentation requirements and content for
current and future products
- Provide support in creating presentations and communication
materials as needed
- Consult with colleagues in order to help translate strategies
into targeted actions
- Other duties as assigned by management
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty and
responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Collaborative work environment with co-workers
- Frequent social interactions and interruptions
- Frequent work under time restraints
- No travel
- Occasionally carrying items weighing under 10 lbs.
- Rarely carrying items weighing between 11-20 lbs.
- Occasionally reaching over shoulder
- Overhead and reaching outward
- Occasionally bending
- Frequently walking normal surfaces
- Constant sitting
- Constant use of keyboard, fine dexterity, grasping,
- Constant repetitive motion - hands
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture
empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our
customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we
celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and
need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let
us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: PowerSchool, Austin , HigherEd Product Management Intern (Summer 2021 Internship), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!