Senior Account Manager
Company: Hero Digital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position will be based in our Philadelphia or Austin office
We're looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the Hero
Digital Client Services team. Are you passionate about helping
clients achieve their goals? Do you love working in a collaborative
environment? If so, you'll be the right person for this job.
What you'll do
- Serve as day to day contact on assigned accounts driving
marketing, media, creative, and website services and projects.
- Partner with the media team and other practices to manage
programs and campaigns.
- Build positive relationships with Senior Managers within client
- Understand all digital marketing disciplines to provide a point
of view on standard methodologies and solutions.
- Provide internal teams with appropriate insight into client's
strategic business initiatives.
- Demonstrate understanding of client business to find
opportunities for cross and up-sell opportunities to grow
- Develop detailed proposals, estimates, statements of work, and
Digital Marketing work plans.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in one of the
following areas: business, marketing, communications, e-business
engineering or computer science.
- You have Account Management experience that spans 3 - 5+ years
in Digital Marketing, Online Advertising, or Client Side.
- Awareness or hands-on experience of Content Management Systems
(Drupal or Adobe Experience Manager a plus),
- Media experience in the areas of Analytics, Digital Marketing,
Display Media, Paid Search, SEO, Marketing Automation, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation
skills a plus.
- Google Analytics and/or Adwords Certification strongly
- Real passion for digital marketing and technology.
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North
America that was born in California, at the intersection of
business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of
Truth & Beauty into people's lives by creating customer experiences
that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and
loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client's
customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in
strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in
blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at
market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast,
Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare,
and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to
deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who
share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are
Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead
to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels
who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine,
and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in
nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous
approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through
imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment
we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive
employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people
regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and
Keywords: Hero Digital, Austin , Senior Account Manager, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!