Posted on: May 3, 2021
G4S Secure Integration is looking for an experienced Project
Superintendent who organizes the project team, sets goals, and
monitors performance throughout the project schedule; all in order
to attain successful execution of all project requirements on time
and under budget.
- Understands the policies, procedures, standards, and goals of
the G4S organization and directs the execution of all aspects of
project start-up, project implementation, progress reporting, and
project completion and closeout.
- Fully understands all obligations under the terms of the Prime
Contract and effectively brings to bear all available resources to
meet these obligations. Experienced and adept at determining issues
outside the scope of work that translate into a negotiated change
order, if warranted.
- Manages the site superintendents who manage the daily site
requirements including supervising contractors, documenting all
field work conditions and issues, developing and maintaining work
schedules, updating the project schedule, supporting customer
submittals performing QA/QC of all work efforts, and maintaining
high safety awareness.
- Represents the company in subcontractor pre-bid,
pre-construction and in-progress negotiations, and is the customer
interface on any contract-related meetings or items and any initial
job start-up issues.
- Conducts site surveys and threat assessments and generates
associated reports, drawings, schedules and cost estimates.
- Serves as liaison between on-site personnel and engineering
department for technical support and Engineering Change
- Proficient at generating, tracking, and analyzing construction
critical path schedules in order to proceed on the most efficient
and cost-effective courses of action.
- Proficient in all trades working within the assigned project.
Can recognize and correct inefficient or unsafe practices as they
- Experienced in negotiation and mediation of disputes with the
Owner, subcontractors, or team members. Familiar enough with the
scope of authority to quickly escalate unsolved problems to higher
authority for resolution should circumstances warrant.
- Versed and experienced in techniques for effective
hiring/firing, team building, employee counseling/coaching, and
rewards/discipline, as appropriate.
- Assesses and develops team members by recognizing skill set
strengths and weaknesses and, as a response, provides opportunities
for formal training and training from experience.
- Monitors and manages specific project budgets.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A BS degree in construction management or engineering is
- Three to five years of supervisory field construction
- Two to four years of electronic security experience
- Desirable work experience includes field engineering management
responsibility and/or project oversight responsibility.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be
- Successful candidate must be able to pass a drug screening and
possess a valid driver's license.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain
stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to
customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering
outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a
customer's requirements, developing the concept, designing the
network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and
completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: G4S, Austin , Project Superintendent, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!