Software Inside Sales Representative II
Company: Quest Software, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better
secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and
infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive
businesses forward.When you join our team, you will have the
opportunity to build and develop products at scale. Our product
portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing
the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with
some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we
provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and
grow in a rapidly changing environment.We are currently looking for
a SW Inside Sales Representative II to focus on our KACE Unified
Endpoint Management and Security portfolio out of our Austin, TX
- Function competently and competitively in a fast paced, highly
transactional, call-center environment that requires project and
time management skills, and has high call volume expectations
- Call prospective B2B customers and quickly develop value-based
- Identify customer needs and requirements; recommend the
appropriate products and solutions
- Research, qualify, manage and track leads and related sales
- Promote and position the strategic & tactical values of KACE
product and service offerings
- Provide a wide range of data protection product and services
knowledge to prospective customers
- 2+ years of outbound business-to-business phone marketing
and/or sales experience
- Experience utilizing CRM systems-preferably Salesforce.com
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Active listening skills
- 1+ years of successful quota-carrying sales experience
- Bachelor's degree
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the
benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage,
modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from
the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex
challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365
migration, to database and systems management, to redefining
security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer
your next challenge now.
We're not the company that makes big promises. We're the company
that fulfills them.
We're Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals
with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work
inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that
enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well
as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition,
national origin, physical or mental disability, political
affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at
Keywords: Quest Software, Inc., Austin , Software Inside Sales Representative II, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!