The people here at Apple don't just create products - they
create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries.
It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires
the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing
technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple,
and help us leave the world better than we found it!
The AppleCare Support organization is rapidly growing, entering
new markets and supporting innovative new features across our
products and services. This is an opportunity to join the Strategic
Quality team, developing and improving our quality programs
designed to support our customers and measure our impact on the
experience. You will help define our future vision, build
operational capabilities, and drive the launch readiness of new
We're looking for a contact center professional with experience
in supporting regulated products such as in health and finance.
This person will be responsible for partnering with external and
internal teams to perform various functions in the quality space.
These include defining quality standards that define a great
support experience, establishing quality frameworks to govern
adherence to procedures & knowledge accuracy, and driving systemic
This role is full-time and based in either Austin, Elk Grove or
- 8+ years experience in the contact center industry
- Regulated market experience required, supporting health or
financial services (credit card and payments related products
operations experience preferred)
- Deep subject matter knowledge of customer experience, risk and
compliance management practices and regulations in these areas
(within contact center environment)
- Proven ability to deliver large scale projects on-time with
consistently successful results while working across departments
and time zones
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability
to establish and maintain close working relationships with key
- Build an effective engagement model between operational teams
and product partners to analyze and report on qualitative data to
identify improvement opportunities and take part in process
- Ability to influence and manage multiple organizational
partners and balance the needs of our customers and business
- Assist the organization in establishing key risk indicators
that enable effective monitoring of risks and early identification
of potential issues
- Synthesize results of quantitative and qualitative analyses
into key trends, implications, and recommendations
- Define and execute a program roadmap, including defining
project milestones, managing risk and communicating progress.
- Serve as a global professional for regulated products within
Strategic Quality, supporting the design of a Quality Standard
- Provide mentorship, oversight and support to the evolution of
quality programs and deliverables throughout the customer
- Partner closely and foster trust with the AppleCare Global
Quality Operation Managers and Quality Program Managers to partner
on and execute initiatives
- Analyze business operations and behavioral data to identify
In this role, it is crucial that you develop a strong working
relationship with your partners. You should be an excellent
communicator who is self-motivated and is comfortable working in a
global, matrix, fast-paced environment. You will work
cross-functionally with various internal groups and external
vendors to improve the quality of our services and the efficiency
and scalability of our operations.
The ideal candidate will have extensive program/project
management experience working with quality monitoring programs
within a customer service organization or outsourcing partner.
Experience working with an outsourced service provider and in a
highly regulated industry is highly desired.
Drive efficiency of our work-streams to ensure outstanding
customer service and support. Develop and drive improvements across
internal and external partners to create best-in-class operational
experiences through collaboration, leadership and a
Collaborate with partners to bring improvement in support of
customer experience, communications, and vendor operations. Run
operational readiness of new features or policy changes. Lead
regularly scheduled, cross-functional updates and business
Engage with colleagues across cross-functional teams to identify
integration points and dependencies and developing high-level
solution proposals for these integrations
Effectively handle partners, subject matter authorities,
executives and other internal groups through effective written and
The role requires 10-20% travel in the future.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required. MBA or a relevant post-graduate
degree is a plus.
- Understanding of quality management processes; calibration,
joint-contact-monitoring, quality standards, quality metrics.
- Project Management / Six Sigma / COPC / CX certifications
- PMP or other project management certification preferred