Do you have the career opportunities as a Housekeeping
Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join St. David's South Austin Medical
Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David's South Austin Medical Center we want to ensure
your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical,
dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Housekeeping Technician like you to
be a part of our team.
As a Housekeeping Technician you will perform a variety of
duties for the cleaning and maintenance of the hospital. Your main
responsibility as a Housekeeper is to provide the highest quality
of service to patients and visitors at all times. You will complete
daily cleaning of patient rooms, discharge rooms, offices,
non-patient rooms, bathrooms and public areas using required
- You will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing in assigned
areas using required procedures
- You will maintain positive relationships with internal and
external customers and be proactive in meeting needs
- You will restock supplies in restrooms, patient rooms, cleaning
carts and supply closets
- You will respond to special clean up requests and accidental
spills as they arise
- As patients are discharged, you will clean rooms within
- You will maintain, set up and operate all cleaning
- You will set up auditoriums and rooms, move furniture, supplies
- You will communicate with hospital team members and
St. David's South Austin Medical Center, which is part of St.
David's HealthCare, is a 334-bed acute care facility offering a
range of complex specialties and sub-specialties, including a
nationally accredited oncology program with the area's only adult
bone marrow transplant program; a trauma program that includes a
Level II trauma center to treat the most severely injured and
critical patients; a comprehensive cardiac program; full-service
maternity and newborn care; and two full-service emergency centers
in the communities of Bee Cave and Bastrop.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Housekeeping
Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Previous hospital cleaning experience - preferred
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent - preferred