Sr Ecommerce Site Merchandiser
Company: Whole Foods
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for strategizing, developing, implementing and
managing site merchandising programs across the full suite of Whole
Foods Market's eCommerce experiences. Ensures coherence and
cohesion in the representation of WFM's products online and creates
customer-centric digital merchandising plans. Analyzes customer
behavior, business performance and digital metrics to make
recommendations for site merchandising.
- Leads customer-centric seasonal and product-driven site
merchandising strategies and execution for large-scale programs
across all Whole Foods Market eCommerce touchpoints.
- Ensures continuity, coherence and cohesion between executions
across WFM's full eCommerce ecosystem.
- Partners with Marketing Operations, Category Marketing, and
Product Marketing to ensure site merchandising executions align
with program and marketing goals.
- Partners with Digital Product teams to recommend new features
- Maintains knowledge of trends and emerging technologies in the
- Advanced understanding of how eCommerce site merchandising,
catalog, item data, and digital products work.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of retail merchandising
and store/ecommerce operations, and how these inputs can inform
omnichannel eCommerce strategies.
- Working knowledge of UX / Design best practices.
- Conceptual understanding of the underlying technology used to
deliver ecommerce experiences. Understanding of product data, data
structures, and data management Communicates structured information
in a clear, concise, and organized fashion.
- Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and insure
- Able to effectively present information and respond to
questions in both one-on-one situations and group meetings.
- Participates in and provides senior-level support to team and
- Impacts overall team effectiveness.
- May provide informal support to less experienced Team
- Builds and nurtures relationships with senior-level
stakeholders and leaders.
- Advanced ability to plan, estimate, organize, and monitor
- Ability to keep multiple projects on track financially,
creatively, and in accordance with stakeholder objectives and
- Advanced understanding of standard project management
methodologies and requirements. Ability to oversee and advise on
project management issues and assist with overcoming barriers.
Ability to keep multiple projects on track financially, creatively,
and in accordance with stakeholder objectives and deadlines.
- Communicates structured information in a clear, concise, and
- Understands customer, market, and industry trends and emerging
- Applies business understanding to focus and drive
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of the WFM product mix, supply
base, and retail operations.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 4-6 years' relevant experience OR equivalent
combination of education and relevant experience.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods, Austin , Sr Ecommerce Site Merchandiser, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!