VP of Content Development
Company: 360 Training
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Who are we?
We are a high growth regulatory approved online training and
certification company. 360training is backed by one of the Premier
Private Equity firms in the US and is looking to rapidly expand
their nationwide footprint in United States.
360training (with offices in Austin, TX, Karachi, PK, and
Manila, PH) is a leader in online training and certification across
a wide range of industries and professions. 360training provides
customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want.
Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of
regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for
today's modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all
360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of
earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in
What make us different?
At 360training, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters
the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric
environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We are a
fast paced, stable, and growing organization. One thing our
associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on
day one of working here. Because we are a mid-sized organization,
your impact is highly visible, and is highly valued and well
To Provide individuals and organizations regulatory-approved
training, enabling a safe and healthy environment for the
communities they serve.
To be the nation's most trusted regulatory training
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for VP of Content Development to lead our content
design and development teams in US and offshore. This position
reports directly to the CEO and holds the responsibility for
providing leadership and direction to the team to drive innovation
and deliver firstrate e-learning courses. The position is
responsible for strategic decisions for courses (e-learning
products) by establishing a course development strategy and process
that aligns with the business strategy. This role is responsible
for driving growth, by expanding the product base and improving
courses to enhance customer experience and learning. The role will
be responsible for managing the entire life cycle of a course from
idea generation, to conceptualization, design, development, course
delivery, assessment, feedback and improvement. The VP must create
and nourish an environment that drives continuous improvement,
optimizes best practices, and fosters a culture of excellence based
on creativity, merit and productivity. This role will be
responsible for managing the entire content development team as
well as outside subject matter experts and outside resources.
Key Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and direction to the team to drive
innovation and deliver courses
- Establishing a strategy around course development, design and
delivery that aligns with the growth centric business strategy
- Responsible for creating, managing, and updating all courses
for all industries we serve.
- Work across functional and geographic boundaries to continually
identify opportunities and develop courses to refine course
offerings in the market
- Display strong interpersonal and communication skills to
successfully lead the team
- Effectively communicate strategies, plans, and status to the
executives and others with excellent presentation and written
- Effectively manage resources and budgets to maximize
performance and efficiency
- Drive a high level of employee engagement by effectively
communicating company strategy, vision and organizational
- Create and nourish an environment that drives continuous
improvement and optimizes best practices, and fosters a culture of
excellence based on creativity, merit and productivity
- Create policies, processes, and guidelines to build courses
that meets all regulatory requirements
- Create high quality learning environments and experiences for
customers using educational and other methodologies
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's in education, Curriculum Design or Instruction
Development or Educational Technology will be given preference but
other areas of study providing similar skill sets and experience
can be also considered.
- Must have practical experience managing and delivering
eLearning content, preferably in a regulated or accredited
- Must have minimum 5+ years of hands on experience in strategic
/ leadership role, providing leadership with strong knowledge of
e-learning business model or in any relevant industry providing
similar skill sets required by the job.
- Must have excellent understanding of training business under
- Ability to work under pressure, able to commit and meet
- Proficiency with MS Office Suit
- Some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, HTML and other coding
languages will be a plus
- Must have excellent understanding of e-business.
- Must be able to make decisions independently when
- Must be highly organized, result oriented and
- Able to work in a fast-paced business environment with
- Attention to detail, accuracy and speed are required for
completion of every project.
- Self-accountability, with respectful accountability to
- Exceptional communicator (written and oral)
- Constant drive to improve and exceed expectations
- Relentless desire to challenge conventional thinking to move
beyond the status-quo
- Strategic Thinker and Problem Solver
What's in it for you?
Great team culture, career development, competitive compensation
package and benefits. A merit-based company culture that provides
ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and
advance in your career. Be a part of a winning team.
Keywords: 360 Training, Austin , VP of Content Development, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!