Company: Whitney Penn LLP
Posted on: May 3, 2021
More Than a Job: We're actively seeking an Audit Manager.
- We have a commitment to a happy, healthy and productive
workplace. We act on this commitment via our FitWhit program, an
extensive wellness program uniquely designed to meet the health and
wellness needs of busy professionals.
- We offer a competitive benefits package and 401k with
discretionary profit sharing.
- We place an emphasis on our open door policy. Whether someone
is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are
all part of the same family and each person matters.
Our Ideal Candidate Likely Has:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Master's degree a plus
- Must have CPA license
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
- External audit experience preferred
- Strong analytical, quantitative and management skills
- Knowledge of GAAP & GAAS
- Flexibility to act autonomously while being a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
As an Audit Manager, You Will:
- Lead audit engagements from start to finish, which includes
planning, executing, directing, and completing the engagement while
managing client deadline expectations, monitoring actual
performance against budget; and continually communicating
engagement status to the engagement partner.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with clients and
proactively work with clients' management to gather necessary audit
information, identify issues and make recommendations for business
improvements and identify potential additional business
- Supervise, train and mentor Audit Seniors, Staff and Interns,
including detailed review of audit work papers and evaluate
performances on client engagements.
- Actively be involved in business proposals, networking and
- Must be highly dedicated with a positive attitude,
self-motivated, a team player who takes initiative and willing to
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Exciting career path with opportunities for advancement.
- Culture focused on an open and collaborative atmosphere.
- Leadership dedicated to playing a key role in your
Keywords: Whitney Penn LLP, Austin , Audit Manager, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!