Technical Program Manager, Foundational Services
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Working at Amazon is working at scale. Can you work with
stakeholders to build solutions that support fleets of hundreds of
thousands of connected devices and an ever-changing list of use
cases? If so, the Foundational Services team may be right for you.
We looking for a talented and experienced Technical Program Manager
who is excited to lead large cross-organizational projects and
initiatives. In this role, you will work hands-on with engineering,
leadership and Product Management teams to deliver results while
fostering input and participation from all levels of the
organization. We value performance, simplicity, and scalability in
our designs. As a team we actively brainstorm, analyze and work
with our customers to build creative solutions to hard
You should be excited about learning every day and delighting
customers by solving problems that impact order fulfillment. You
are a natural leader who is comfortable analyzing a wealth of data,
interfacing with end-users and driving large, complex technical
solutions to customer problems.
Our mission is to design systems and platforms that set the
global standard for performance, availability, security, and cost,
enabling Fulfillment and Logistic operations to deliver customer
orders on time, every time.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a
- Experience managing efforts in Unix/Linux environments,
distributed systems and/or developing large scale web
- A first-hand working knowledge of current web technologies
- Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel and
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated
ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Experience designing scalable solutions in AWS
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Austin , Technical Program Manager, Foundational Services, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!