Home Health Nurse - Leander, TX (78641)
Company: Pediatric Home Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for nurses with IV infusion experience.
In this role, the LVN or RN will provide coordinated skilled
nursing care to pediatric patients in the home. Nurses will
demonstrate accountability and responsibility in collaborating with
the team (PHH staff, patient/family, and referring agency) to
establish and achieve patient goals and maintain high quality
patient care. These services will be performed in accordance with
physician's orders and under the supervision of the Director of
Patient Care Services.
Candidates are required to be either an RN or LVN with at least
6 months of nursing experience. We are looking for an individual
who is compassionate and comfortable working within patient's
homes. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal
skills when dealing with and educating patients and their families,
and a willingness to work a flexible work schedule is a must.
Where children matter most! A provider of home healthcare
services, Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC is a Pediatric Therapy and
Skilled Private Duty Nursing Agency. We value children's well-being
and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail
of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual
transparent communication with the families of our patients and our
commitment to hiring benevolent and hard-working employees in both
the field and office.
- Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing OR
Graduate with an accredited diploma from an Associate or
Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Hold a current Texas State license as a Licensed Vocational
Nurse (LVN) OR Registered Nurse (RN).
- Have proof of current and agency accepted CPR.
- Possess a current Texas driver's license.
- Have reliable transportation and proof of current and valid
auto liability insurance.
- Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of
practice / pediatric competency.
- Able to meet patient / family individualized needs.
- Ability to lift patients when applicable.
- Can make quick decisions.
- IV Infusion and PICC Line experience, a plus.
- Spanish speaking skills, a plus.
Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC. offers the following
- Competitive wages with weekly pay
- 1:1 nurse to patient ratio
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Continuing Education (i.e. Trach and vent training provided;
monthly, hands-on learning experiences)
- Uncapped nurse referral bonus
- Vacation accrual
= Benefits vary based on status
Keywords: Pediatric Home Healthcare, Austin , Home Health Nurse - Leander, TX (78641), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!