Front Desk Supervisor
Company: Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The safety and security of our guests and Team Members remains
our highest priority.Learn more --about Hilton's commitment to
supporting our communities and workforce as we navigate through the
COVID-19 crisis. location Austin, Texas, United States category
Hotel Embassy Suites Austin Downtown South Congress HOT07BM4 At the
Embassy Suites Downtown South Congress,--we strive for delivering
excellent customer service with each and every guest interaction.
We are looking for talented individual who is very passionate to
"Make A Difference" in our guest' lives while they are staying with
What will I be doing? As a Front Desk Supervisor, you report to the
Front Office Manager and your main roles and responsibilities
are--essentially specific to the following:
- Oversee and manage the front desk operations by completing--a
checklist of important daily tasks, determining room/rate
availability and make--decisions in the best interest of the
- Authorize revenue allowance to remedy guest problems
- Provide excellent guest service, guidance and leadership to
ensure consistent customer service
- Assign and instruct team members in details of daily tasks
- Monitor lobby traffic to make staffing adjustment
- Resolve customer complaints by conducting a thorough research
of the situation
- Empower team members to "Make It Right"
- Train, supervise, coach & counsel team members
- Monitor staff performance and make recommendations for all
training related issues to address inconsistencies
- Prepare and conduct daily pre-shifts to communicate important
information--with all staff to provide excellent guest service in
accordance to Hilton standards
- Promote and enroll guests into Honors program
- Achieve specific monthly goals In addition to performance of
the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a
combination of the following supportive functions, with the
percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined
by the--manager/director based upon the particular requirements of
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director or Assistant
- Complete daily checklists of duties, to assure that appropriate
reports are filed, and use analysis and judgment skills when
preparing room discrepancy report .
- Pre Register all VIP's and Hilton Honors Reservations so that
the rooms may be inspected, and at the same time to ensure
amenities are delivered to the correct rooms.
- Transmit daily HHonors and airline bonus mileage accounts.
- Prepare daily forecast of expected arrivals and departures
using analysis and judgment skills.
- Operation of office equipment such as facsimile and photocopier
- Respond promptly to guest requests for a supervisor of manager.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline In
addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus Basic requirements:
- Minimum--1 year experience as a hotel front desk agent
- Preferably 1 year supervisory experience
- Must be able to work any shift (AM, PM or Overnight)
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays
- Must--speak fluent English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to speak other languages is a plus What will it be like
to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team
to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
I'm proud to work for Hilton because I feel like the company
culture aligns with my own morals and values. Also, Hilton is an
industry leader in doing what's right, not only for the guest, but
also for our team members. And really, Hilton is always looking for
ways to grow and learn to be better.
Keywords: Hilton Worldwide, Inc., Austin , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!