Customer Success/Account Coordinator
Company: Providence Partners, LLC
Posted on: April 9, 2021
We are seeking a customer-facing professional to work with key
customers for customer service, management and growth of
- Manage the overall customer relationship with all relevant
stakeholders including third parties/vendors/customers
- Plan and host weekly customer calls, monthly business reviews
and quarterly executive meetings
- Communicate directly with clients/customers via phone, email,
chats to provide information about products or services, job
related items and tasks, inquiries, updates and issue
- Participate and complete new client or service onboarding.
- Ensure flawless account management and overall customer
- Provide appropriate level of documentation across program and
projects by keeing records of client/customer interactions,
transactions and resolutions.
- Ensure data entries, files, cases, PO and SO information is
updated and reflected correctly in Salesforce, Power BI reports and
- Measure, report, and present program/project performance
- Create and present reports per client needs and requests such
as sales or operations analysis; as well as internal templates and
upload files such as anticipated job lists, cost uploads,
- Interpret and explain data, charts, and reports to clients
- Oversee risk management at a project and program level,
escalate as needed
- Work with internal teams to ensure SLA attainment, escalate
issues, handle information requests.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on
experience in account management structure
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel to include pivot tables,
vlookups and basic formulas.
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint) and other
business applications (Slack, PowerBI, 8x8, etc.)
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Preferred to have a proven and measured track record of
delivering projects within budget, scope, and schedule
- 2-4 years of related client service or data analyst
- Project management experience a plus
Keywords: Providence Partners, LLC, Austin , Customer Success/Account Coordinator, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!