Event Security (Austin,TX)
Company: ANDY FRAIN SERVICES
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Event SecurityQ2 Stadium - 10414 McKalla Place, Austin, TX 78758
Job type: Part-timePay: $13/hr Full Job Description Come be a part
of the opening of the newest MLS franchise, AUSTIN FC, the first
professional sports team in ATX! You will be working at the new
state-of-the-art Q2 Stadium where the team will begin play in
Summer 2021! Andy Frain Services is hiring both licensed and
non-licensed applicants for Event Security positions at Q2 Stadium
who will oversee a safe, friendly, and energetic environment! NO
EXPERIENCE NECESSARY TO APPLY. Our staff will become an integral
part of the facility s needs by observing and reporting activities
and incidents as well as providing security and safety to Q2
Stadium property and personnel. Event Security must possess and
maintain a professional image and must demonstrate strong customer
service skills. Come join a great team and help make the first year
at Q2 Stadium one where fans can have an unforgettable and safe
experience. Event Security Job Summary: Support all Q2 Stadium
Areas with Event and Site Security
- The delivery of quality service and positive interaction with
our customers. The ability to greet all visitors, vendors, and
employees, while continuously maintaining the standards of
excellence in presentation and professionalism. Customer Service is
Every Employee s Job!
- Observe and Report all incidents and accidents. Confront and
resolve incidents to successful conclusion.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all trained emergency policies,
procedures, and regulations; respond immediately to emergency
alarms or calls for help, determine course of action, notify
appropriate authorities, and assist as needed.
- Monitor crowd behavior and maintain/restore crowd control
throughout venue by being diligent and vigilant in security and
- Implement security/safety improvements that benefit the company
s assets, visitors, tenants, and employees as directed.
- Work closely and establish working relationship with all
emergency responders and guest services team members.
- These functions are not limited to these listed and may be
expanded upon at any time, however it will be mutually agreed upon.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to those who need it to
perform the essential functions of the job. Other duties, not
listed below, may also be assigned. Other Details:
- All Employees are required to be a minimum of 18 years of age
and must have a High School Diploma and/or equivalent
- A Texas State Level 2 Guard License must be obtained. Training
for the Level 2 License is provided to you free of charge as a
benefit of being a part of the Q2 Event Security Team
- You will be able to create your own schedule and work around
your availability. Shift times vary and are based on the dates and
times of the Q2 Stadium events. Shifts can include early mornings,
late evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- All Candidates must submit to a background screening before
- Some positions will be required to stand for a prolonged period
of time as well as pushing/pulling/carrying/lifting up to 25
- All employees must display strong customer service orientation,
exemplifying our Mission Statement
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills are
necessary along with exemplifying constant and dedicated vigilance
at Q2 Stadium
- Entry Level and Supervisory roles will be hired Requirements:
- High School or equivalent (preferred) Apply Now! Associated
topics: explosive detection, loss control, loss prevention, metal
detection, monitor, safety officer, school, security, tsa,
Keywords: ANDY FRAIN SERVICES, Austin , Event Security (Austin,TX), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!