Head of Fulfillment, Americas
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Search Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers At Hewlett Packard
Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create
breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live
and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless
dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our
purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values:
partner, innovate and act. Our legacy inspires us as we forge
ahead, always pushing to discover what's next. Every day is a new
opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the
industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of
life. What you need to know about the job Job ID: 1067779 Date
Posted: 2/17/2021 Primary Location: Austin, Texas Other Locations:
Houston, Texas, United States of America Job Category: Supply Chain
& Operations Schedule: Full time Shift: No shift premium (United
States of America) Responsible for planning, scheduling and
coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or
manufacturing/delivery of products and services to the company
policy and country regulatory requirements. Partners with
stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business
process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and
existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and
regulatory environment. Time horizon is typically focused on less
than six months for forecasting/planning. Leading and working with
cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable
the execution of business strategies. Participates in the process
by which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with
transition plans, supply constraints identified, and an executable
plan defined that meets financial and market share goals. Scope
includes business execution processes related to lifecycle
planning; order management (including allocation management,
Available to Promise (ATP) / commit processes, business attainment
tracking); logistics management (including inbound/outbound
coordination and consolidation of domestic and international
systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including
analysis, optimization and velocity). Partners cross-functionally
to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization
(may include customer availability, service levels, on-time
delivery, supplier response time (SRTs), supply chain costs and
- Develops and leads planning, design, implementation,
communication and delivery of the company's demand/supply
management and/or business process initiatives across a large
business group or region(s).
- Actively partners with and influences internal and external
stakeholders and/or suppliers at the VP and SVP level on a regular
basis; manages complex 3rd party relationships.
- Drives multi-year strategies and initiatives at the
regional/global/business group level by exercising some governance
oversight in one or more areas (e.g., key policy decisions,
resolution of high impact issues, site selection, new product
- Has significant financial responsibility (e.g., budget of $5
- Leads a team of Managers and Senior Individual Contributors for
a business function and/or region by setting overall program
initiatives, allocating financial and human capital for programs
and projects, and ensuring timely and effective delivery of Supply
- Responsible for performance management, talent management and
succession planning, ensuring that the appropriate tools and
processes are in place to support the team.
- May be responsible for significant dotted-line employee
- Applies broad and deep subject matter expertise to solve a
variety of highly complex business issues.
- Leads or advises on organization design. Education and
- First level university degree or equivalent experience;
advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 12+ years of experience in a supply chain or related
- Experienced in managing large teams and/or organizations.
- Significant Supply Chain and Operations background preferred,
with experience in multiple disciplines (e.g., manufacturing,
planning, logistics, etc.). Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior understanding of supply chain and procurement
processes and strategy.
- Advanced understanding of market place and industry business
operations and standards.
- Advanced ability to build forward-thinking partnerships with
- Advanced leadership skills, particularly in complex,
international, and cross functional teams.
- Advanced program management and prioritization skills.
- Advanced communication skills, catered to a wide variety of
audiences; mastery in English and local language.
- Excellent business acumen and understanding of risk mitigation
approaches and contract language usage.
- Advanced financial skills.
- Excellent understanding of the company's policies and
- Ability to manage complex processes concurrently.
- Advanced consulting, influencing and negotiation skills;
ability to ensure strategic alignment with multiple parties. HPE is
an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status My favorite thing about the
culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout
the company. Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager With a company
as vast as HPE, you never know what's going to come up, so it keeps
you on your toes, excited for the next challenge. Kristine Steeter
AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP Related Content Shape the
Future of Business Explore insights and resources to help IT pros
shape the future of business. Experience a day in the life of
Hewlett Packard Enterprise employees. Find out what it's like to
in Austin Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live
and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless
commitment to partner, innovate, and act. Sign Up for Alerts Join
our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion
and then click "Sign Up." For information on the processing of
personal data by HPE please refer to the HPE Recruitment Notice and
HPE Privacy Statement . You can always withdraw or modify your
consent to receive marketing and sales communication from HPE. This
can be done by using the opt-out and preference mechanism at the
bottom of our email marketing communication or by following this
link to unsubscribe.
Keywords: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Austin , Head of Fulfillment, Americas, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!