Emergency Room Registered Nurse
Company: St. David's South Austin Medical Center
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as an Emergency Room
Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join St. David's South Austin Medical
Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David's South Austin Medical Center we want to ensure your
needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental,
and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment-
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs-
- Paid Personal Leave-
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts-
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options-
- Adoption Assistance-
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)-
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse-like you to be a
part of our team.
As an Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse (RN), you will be
responsible for performing assessments, developing a plan of care,
and implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients. You
will collaborate with other healthcare disciplines to refine and
achieve plans of care, and will continually monitor the patient's
physical condition, emotional and social needs.
- You will perform patient assessments and reassessments on a
- You will perform a triage assessment with rapid data collection
related to medical and traumatic emergencies
- You will assess injury causation and assure neglect or abuse is
reported to the appropriate agency for intervention
- You will formulate a plan of care with interdisciplinary team
members, including expected outcomes for each assigned
- You will properly verify, document, and administer
- You will provide health care teaching to patients and families
along with appropriate documentation
- You will evaluate the patient's progression towards attainment
of outcomes, and document the effectiveness of interventions
St. David's South Austin Medical Center, which is part of St.
David's HealthCare, is a 334-bed acute care facility offering a
range of complex specialties and sub-specialties, including a
nationally accredited oncology program with the area's only adult
bone marrow transplant program; a trauma program that includes a
Level II trauma center to treat the most severely injured and
critical patients; a comprehensive cardiac program; full-service
maternity and newborn care; and two full-service emergency centers
in the communities of Bee Cave and Bastrop.-
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered
Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 1 year of clinical nursing experience as a Registered Nurse
- Associate's degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) - preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact
Registered Nursing License. If Compact License, Texas license must
be obtained within 90 days of hire
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification per St. David's
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) OR Advanced Life
Support (ALS) certification per St. David's Healthcare
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) OR Emergency Nursing
Pediatric Course (ENCP) certification per St. David's Healthcare
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) certification per St. David's
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking-.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: St. David's South Austin Medical Center, Austin , Emergency Room Registered Nurse, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!