Company: ActiveProspect, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
ActiveProspect is the SaaS platform on a mission to make
consent-based marketing the most scalable, efficient, and safest
method for customer acquisition.-- Our comprehensive product suite
empowers companies across industries to take real-time action on
their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting
proof of consent, and save money by providing new levels of data
insights and control. Our mission is to make consent-based
marketing the best channel for customer acquisition. Job Summary--
ActiveProspect, an Austin-based SaaS company, is seeking a Product
Owner to join our fast-growing company. You will join a talented
and hard-working Product Management team leading the growth and
maturity of our products. We're a collaborative organization with
an emphasis on iteration and learning. We're looking for someone
who's excited to work with interesting technologies in a startup
culture, and is passionate about creating value for our customers.
Sound like you? Keep reading! Responsibilities and Duties:
- Product Strategy : Support the creation of new product features
through ideation to deployment.
- Product Roadmap: --Establish clear priorities, build personas,
develop user stories, and own the successful rollout of new
features. Gathering and analyzing feedback from early customers to
validate the value delivered. Report progress to cross-functional
- Product Ownership: Assume Product Owner role within scrum team
and requisite ownership of the Product Backlog, including creation
of client-facing user stories in collaboration with UX and
engineering. Maintain prioritization of backlog, helping team
balance tech/UI debt and feature development.
- Collaboration and Accountability : Work closely with engineers,
designers, client success, sales, and marketing to create new and
improved features for our products. Be a reliable point-of-contact
for the client success and sales teams, fielding feature requests,
feedback, and coordination across teams.
- Voice of the Customer: Obsess to keep the voice of the customer
heard. Demonstrate experience navigating discovery research aiming
to focus on identifying needs and opportunities.
- Employee Engagement : Extend a winning culture at
ActiveProspect where team members are engaged, challenged to
succeed, and rewarded appropriately. Exemplify our core values in
your daily work: Trusted, Innovative, Flexible, Driven &
Transparent. Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-3 years of work experience in product management/project
management of SaaS B2B products.
- Excellent product sense, including good UX and design
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills to
motivate and inspire the team and time management skills.--
- Ability to write concisely to be understood rather than just
- You are passionate about user experience & design
- Bachelor's degree in related field (computer science,
information architecture, business administration) preferred
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and
opportunities of a startup culture
- A remote-friendly culture with plenty of video chats and
chatter via Slack
- Unlimited PTO
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Company subsidized health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Fun office environment with spontaneous virtual gatherings and
happy hours ActiveProspect is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: ActiveProspect, Inc., Austin , Product Owner, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!