IAM Administrator (Onsite)
Company: DISYS - Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
Posted on: February 22, 2021
IAM Administrator - Contract-to-Hire, North Austin
(Onsite)Hourly rate for contract period: $45Salary at conversion:
$85k - $88kThe primary responsibility of Identity and Access
Management (IAM) Administrator is the day to day management and
administration of access control across multiples operating
systems, databases and applications like Active Directory, SQL, and
related web based services. This position will be responsible for
updating accounts on the Active Directory domain to include proper
role based access, organization unit, titles, office, department,
and manager. This position also manages the monitoring, and
troubleshooting for access governance processes to ensure
effectiveness and alignment with requirements for compliance, and
assists in incident research as well as research and evidence
gathering for audits. The administrator will work closely with the
Information Security Manager, IT Project Managers, and other
stakeholders. This position will be responsible for making sure
access, provisioning documentation, attribute mapping, and auditing
are updated and communicated.Responsibilities
- Provisioning, de-provisioning and account management/servicing
across multiple platforms.
- Create and populate additional fields within Active Directory
and other systems.
- Modify and populate existing fields within Active Directory and
- Create and update user accounts in applications.
- Support audit research and evidence gathering.
- Execute and support periodic access governance processes.
- Assist in incident investigations.
- Participate in project planning sessions.
- Perform user testing.
- Communicate security procedures to end users related to support
- Utilizes security principles as appropriate for IAM support
- Protects firm data from unauthorized access by following secure
IAM processes and policies.Minimum Requirements
- Two year college degree or equivalent combination of education
and experience. Minimum of 4 years in security, help desk or call
center experience including 2 years direct experience in security
- Experience with Windows operating systems and Active Directory
- Possess good working knowledge and understanding of Windows
credential stores such as Microsoft Active Directory and their
related security capabilities and functions.
- Knowledge of least privilege methodology with security rights,
permissions, and groups.
- Experience with identity and data governance solutions
preferred (e.g., Sailpoint, Varonis, Netwrix, etc.)
- Experience securely managing identities and access in
cloud-based environments (e.g., Azure PIM/PAM, SSO Federation,
- Automation skills are a must, preferably with Microsoft
Powerautomate but will train.
- Demonstrated verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information and
recommendations to management.
- Ability to excel in a team environment while providing
excellent customer service.
- Ability to self-direct and work independently. - provided by
Keywords: DISYS - Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC, Austin , IAM Administrator (Onsite), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!