Indirect Procurement Strategist
Company: Whole Foods Market IP. L.P.
Posted on: February 20, 2021
HIRING ALERT: We're hiring in-store shoppers near you! Flexible
scheduling, at least $15/hr minimum starting pay and quick hiring
process. -- Learn More> > > Location Austin, Texas, United
States of America Global Support Job DescriptionResponsible for
driving and facilitating Indirect Procurement analyses, acting as
subject matter expert. In collaboration with leadership, develops
procurement solutions to identify savings opportunities, facilitate
sourcing events via Coupa Sourcing Optimization, develops
presentation material, and facilitates processes for category
implementation and system updates to enable a robust supplier
master with accurate data. Responsibilities:
- Performs spend and usage analysis from a variety of sources,
including supplier submissions.
- Initiates projects and manages them throughout in
- Conducts, facilitates and evaluates results of the sourcing
projects within Coupa Sourcing Optimization.
- Develops and inputs supplier item information (all catalog
level detail) for utilization of Team Members within Coupa.
- Participates in the supplier review meetings to help assess
service, growth trajectory, category movement, and opportunities
for additional savings.
- Monitors the usage and financial risk metrics to assess a
variety of key metrics.
- Calculates and reports to leadership category savings comparing
baseline pricing to recent negotiated prices taking variable
factors and assumptions into consideration.
- Assists with other projects and supports team as assigned.
- Solid statistics/financial background, capable of performing
mathematical and statistical analyses.
- Proficient in the use of standard procurement tools (Coupa
Sourcing Optimization preferred) and methods.
- Advanced or greater skills in Excel, PowerPoint, SmartSheet and
data analysis/query software.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and
- With guidance, responds to questions and presents information
to internal and external clients in one-on-one settings.
- Tailors communication approach to specific situations and
- Supports team and cross-functional projects within defined area
- Impacts the quality of own work and that of the team.
- Works as a fully competent Team Member.
- Maintains positive working relationships with supported
- Applies basic research, information gathering, and analytical
- Select appropriate alternatives from defined options,
- Collect required documentation and verify conformance with
- Assess accuracy of detailed information.
- Handles detailed, structured problems; identifying roadblocks
to task completion.
- Uses existing procedures to resolve standard problems.
- Understands the strategy, goals, and objectives of the company,
business unit, and/or project.
- Identifies alignment / misalignment of the team's project goals
with the larger organizational strategy, goals, and objectives.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years' relevant experience OR equivalent
combination of education and relevant experience. At Whole Foods
Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all
Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other
legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and
promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the
position to be filled and business needs. Real benefits go beyond
what you'd expect. We call ours "Whole Benefits," and they cover
Physical, Mental, and Financial health. Here are a few of the perks
you can expect in these areas. We offer access to health insurance
for all full-time Team Members to keep you feeling great. 20%
In-Store Discount Our most famous benefit, every Team Member gets a
20% in-store discount on your favorite products. Plus, after six
months, you have the opportunity to increase that discount up to
30%. PTO Cash-Out Once per year, eligible US Team Members can take
100% of unused PTO hours and convert them into pay Total Health
Immersions Four times a year, we send select Team Members to a
week-long health getaway to help create and sustain healthy
lifestyle changes. We pay 100% of the costs and even 50% of your
spouse's costs if they want to join. Whole Planet Foundation Team
Member Volunteer Program Eligible Team Members can travel for 2-3
weeks to the communities where Whole Foods Market sources products
and funds microcredit clients through its Whole Planet Foundation.
Career Learning and Development Better yourself as you better us.
We give you comprehensive training, programs and clear career paths
to help you grow. Our Core Values Our core values have guided us
since Day 1. We live them every day, and they've helped make us who
we are today. We Sell the Highest Quality Natural and Organic Foods
We Satisfy and Delight our Customers We Promote Team Member Growth
and Happiness We Create Profits and Prosperity We Care About our
Communities and the Environment We Practice Win-Win Partnership
with our Suppliers Sign up for Job Alerts Not seeing a fit? Sign up
for job alerts and we'll notify you the moment a new job you want
is posted. How would you rate your experience popup "Whole Foods
Market" is a registered trademark of Whole Foods Market IP,
Keywords: Whole Foods Market IP. L.P., Austin , Indirect Procurement Strategist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!