Customer Success Executive Role
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Austin, Texas, USAJoin SwipedOn now to help us change the world,
one visitor book at a time. Our visitor management platform sits in
thousands of receptions worldwide and we're growing this number at
a rapid pace. We are looking for a highly motivated,
customer-focused self-starter to join our Customer Success team in
Austin, Texas. We are part of SmartSpace Software PLC.Our Culture
and CompanySwipedOn is an established and successful SaaS business
based in New Zealand with offices in the US, UK and New Zealand. We
are an exciting company with a truly global customer base and
footprint. SwipedOn prides itself on being a great place to work.
We are a fun and friendly team who love to collaborate and be
creative. We care about the environment and act as a responsible
corporate (we plant a new native tree for every new customer we
sign up). We believe in working hard, delivering results and the
satisfaction of a job well done, but we also value quality of
life.Our visitor management platform sits in thousands of
receptions worldwide providing contactless sign in, and we're
continuing to grow this number at a rapid pace. As we increase our
focus on customer success even further, we are looking for an
outstanding customer success executive, who truly understands our
customers' needs, and puts the success of our customers at the
forefront of everything they do.Customer Success Executive roleIn
this exciting role you will be responsible for the successful use
of our product across our entire customer base. With a key focus on
increasing adoption and reducing churn, you will help assist all
stages of the customer lifecycle from new customer onboarding right
through to promoting advocacy and referrals. With the ultimate aim
to improve customer lifetime value, a customer centric mindset
focused on driving long-term relationships is key.Being a proactive
self-starter, you'll help identify key areas of expansion and
proactive strategies to increase revenues and reduce churn. You'll
work in tandem with our Account Executives to continue growing our
customer base, ensuring our business remains healthy and customers
remain happy.You will also be expected to know the product inside
and out in order to onboard, train and implement the software
successfully with a range of customer profiles, sizes and segments.
You will also be expected to provide help with customer support,
ensuring our customers receive a world-class experience and are
well-educated on using the software to a high standard.Role
- Successfully onboard new customers, through both one-on-one and
group virtual training sessions.
- Manage and resolve customer support queries and technical
support via email, chat and phone.
- Assist with implementation plans, ensuring all sites get up and
running quickly and effectively.
- Responsible for retention strategies, proactively reducing
customer and revenue churn.
- Identify expansion opportunities within the existing customer
- Manage renewal processes.
- Work closely with Sales on any Enterprise Deals, being the
point of contact for priority support.
- Help drive advocacy and referrals, increasing our NPS score and
overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to
ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Be the voice of the customer, understanding their pain points
and communicating their concerns internally to influence future
- Analyze trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to
processes, policies, and products.
- Collaboratively work within our wider team of sales, support
and customer success to ensure our high levels of customer
satisfaction are maintained.To Be successful in this role you must
- At least 1 year of proven experience in a customer success,
sales or support role.
- Customer service experience and a customer-centric
- The right attitude! You need to be an ambitious and motivated
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Confidence in multitasking, managing multiple inbound support
- Someone who takes initiative and enjoys solving a wide range of
- The ability to understand and own the skills required to
operate in a fast-paced tech environment.
- Empathy and a desire to understand customer needs.
- Ability to speak another language (ideally Spanish) is a
- Experience working with a SaaS company is a plus.We're looking
for a person who is---
- Keen, curious, and never satisfied with 'ordinary'
- Full of energy and focused to achieve
- A likeable person with a positive attitude
- A natural collaborator who wants to be part of a growing team
and companyHours & place of workFull time role, between the hours
of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday - Friday. Your schedule is subject to
change based on business needs and may occasionally require you to
work weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime.When local
circumstances allow, you will be based in our office located in
Austin.If you are interested in applying for the above position
please forward your application to Saskia van Zijp/Nicole Brooky,
with a cover letter attached, stating why you believe you'd be a
valuable addition to the SwipedOn team.Email address :
email@example.comSwipedOn is proud to be an equal opportunity
Keywords: SwipedOn, Austin , Customer Success Executive Role, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!