Due to COVID-19(Coronavirus) we have added additional safety
measures when working in our restaurants. The health and safety of
our crew, customers and families is the most important factor when
working for Via 313 Pizza, now more than ever. If you are not fully
committed to this mission, please do not apply.
Via 313 is currently looking for crew members to join our team!
We are looking for passionate, hard-working people who take
self-initiative, love pizza and are looking to grow with a local
Looking for both part and full time applicants for all
Ideal candidates should have:
1+ years Toast POS experience
Excellent customer service
Current TABC & Food Handlers certifications
Job duties include and are not limited to...
- Ability to stand for long amounts of time
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- MUST HAVE WEEKEND AVAILABILITY
- Must be 21 years old (Trailer candidates)
- Must have a bank account
Potential job responsibilities include:
Working the line - building pizzas and salads, cooking pizzas in
the oven, cutting and serving pies
Cleaning and maintaining the kitchen - daily and weekly cleaning
duties to maintain our kitchens, dish washing
Prepping - cutting vegetables, shredding cheeses, making sauces
Cook pizza and other hot food products as well as prepare and
portion food products prior to cooking. Also perform other duties
in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating
of cooked items and preparing appropriate finishes for all menu
Activities & Responsibilities
* Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission
of Via 313 Pizza
* Inspect, clean, and maintain food preparation areas such as
equipment, work surfaces and serving areas to ensure safe and
sanitary food-handling practices.
* Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by
regulating temperature of ovens and other kitchen equipment.
* Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for
quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating
* Knows and complies consistently with the restaurant's
standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, and
kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
* Responsible for the quality of products served.
* Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at
line stations to support a smooth service period.
* Handles, stores, and rotates all food products and supplies
according to restaurant policies and procedures.
* Weigh, measure and mix ingredients according to recipes, using
various kitchen utensils and equipment.
* Portion, arrange and garnish food, according to standard
portion sizes and recipe specifications and serve food to servers
* Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked
sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing
them with utensils.
* Follow proper plate presentation for all dishes.
* Wash, peel, cut and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them
* Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as
* Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or
* Closes the kitchen following the closing checklist for kitchen
stations and assists others in closing the kitchen.
* Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions
* Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet
guests' needs and support the operation of the
* Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest
service standards and efficient operations.
We offer flexible scheduling as well as part- and full-time
hours. All crew members are eligible to earn free health benefits
(after 90 days) if they work 25 hours per week or more, as well as
discounted bus passes.
*We also offer one week of paid time off after your first year
of work (For BOH/Trailer members only).
**Pizza experience not required, we will train for job duties!
Please apply at link below :)