Order Fulfillment Planner
Company: Aviat Networks
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working for a Global
At Aviat Networks we take great pride in hiring a workforce that is
committed to supporting and strengthening our values and
attributes. If you're results oriented, customer centric, and an
innovative thinker who also takes pride in personal and
professional integrity, Aviat Networks is the ideal next step in
your career. We are looking for people who love to solve problems,
enjoy change and know how to have fun! Come join us as we bring
communications to the world.
Aviat Networks is the world's largest independent supplier of
wireless transmission systems. We are recognized worldwide for
cutting-edge 5G, backhaul, networking solutions and services.
Customers in more than 135 countries depend on Aviat Networks to
build, expand and upgrade their voice, data, and video
We currently have an immediate need for anOrder Fulfillment Planner
in Austin, TX JOB SUMMARYThe Order Fulfillment Planner will be
responsible for ensuring that internal and external customer orders
are processed, scheduled, monitored, and fulfilled accurately,
promptly and efficiently in support of meeting Aviat revenue
goal(s). Interface with relevant Sales and/or Customers on order
status, change orders, shipment tracking, delivery, and issue
resolution. This is a role that will need a proactive person who is
able to work on their own initiative to drive the Orders through
- --- Track and report cause of order processing delays.
- --- Update Promise date in Oracle to reflect ship date,
communicate to customer
- --- Facilitate scheduling of orders and resolve issues (holds,
shortages, etc.) on the order.
- --- Review order status and ensure timely picks to meet on time
- --- Coordinate with different department
(planning/purchasing/finance/logistics to ensure orders will ship
per promise date).
- --- Transact Orders in Oracle thru shipment process (includes,
PO receipt, sales order pick and ship confirm).
- --- Notify Sales and/or Customer of issues in meeting customer
- --- Provide Sales and/or Customer with shipment status and AWB
- --- Ensure orders are invoiced timely and accurately.
- --- Coordinate drop shipment of orders from multiple
- --- Responsible for selecting mode of transportation, tracking
the shipment from pick up through delivery to meet customer
- --- Responsible for upload of proof of deliveries for all
assigned shipments into ERP system
- --- Proficient with Oracle ERP system and Excel/Word, strong
- --- Ability to multitask, have good organizational and time
management skills are needed to ensure that the requested tasks are
completed by the specific deadlines.
- --- Candidates must be self-motivated and possess excellent
oral and written communication skills including good telephone
- --- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are
- --- Working knowledge/experience in Logistics is an
- --- Degree or minimum 4 years' experience in Operations.
- --- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- --- Knowledge of Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting and MRP
- --- Strong Customer Service skills required.
- --- Employee must maintain the confidentiality of all customer
and company information
We encourage you to read our Candidate Privacy Notice. You have the
right to withdraw your consent at any time. To do this you can
email us at email@example.com.
Aviat Networks provides equal employment opportunity for all
applicants and employees. The Company does not discriminate against
applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
veteran or military status, disability or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state or local law.
Aviat Networks offers a competitive benefits package. Apply NOW to
Keywords: Aviat Networks, Austin , Order Fulfillment Planner, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!