The VP of eCommerce and Digital Marketing will have end-to-end
accountability for the product portfolio broadly aligned to Corel
The role will lead eCommerce and Digital Marketing team with
full ownership and accountability for customer acquisition and
retention across Corel product sites, stores and marketplaces.
She/he will be responsible for meeting revenue goals, reporting
regularly on eCommerce metrics, identifying and acting upon areas
of opportunity in eCommerce and serving as the business lead for
eCommerce needs. The right candidate will have excellent management
and peer relationship skills and be able to work closely with many
The VP of eCommerce and Digital Marketing will report to and
closely work with the EVP of Global eCommerce and Digital
Marketing. The position will reside in Austin, TX or Ottawa,
Team Management and Leadership
· Drive the vision for the Corel brand eCommerce team and create
an efficient organizational structure, providing leadership,
inspiration and coaching as necessary.
· Cultivate strong and transparent working relationships across
the organization, ensuring open communication about the measurement
of financial and business impact performance KPIs against stated
milestones and goals.
· Lead with compelling strategic vision which is in alignment
with the Company’s short and long-term goals.
· As a top-level manager for Corel eCommerce portfolio of
products, build a high-performance team with the core values along
the lines of accountability, attention to detail, and subject
· As a member of Corel Leadership Team, provide a voice to
employees within and outside the eCommerce team, consistent with
the message of the Company’s Executive team and the Board.
Strategic Planning and Execution
· Own the eCommerce strategy for Corel products in alignment
with long-range plan and strategic priorities to drive revenue and
increase market share. Execute on the strategy by developing
operational plans for the team, managing execution, measuring and
· Develop and own the entire eCommerce budget for Corel product
portfolio including annual budgets around advertising spend, CAC,
CPA, ROAS, LTV, and other appropriate metrics.
· Analyze and evaluate on the ongoing basis the effectiveness of
website sales, methods, costs and results. Implement changes
· Leverage customer insight and constantly monitor the
competitive landscape and market conditions to identify
opportunities, issues, and risks in order to recommend strategies
· Drive customer acquisition and topline growth through SEM,
SEO, affiliate marketing, and display retargeting focusing on
revenue goals and EBITDA expansion all the while being value and
· Partner with the eCommerce analytics team to understand user
behavior across all digital channels to help improve site
engagement, increase conversion and other KPIs.
· Partner with eCommerce brand marketing team on website content
generation in telling the Corel story and maximize return through
testing, site optimization, and improving online customer
· Closely collaborate with eCommerce functional peer groups to
import and export learnings, processes, and best practices toward
maximizing standard operating procedures across a broader Corel
· 10+ years of successful leadership experience in a complex,
multi-brand, multi-channel global environment.
· 5+ years leading a data-driven eCommerce and Digital Marketing
strategy in a multi-brand, multi-channel environment.
· BA/BS degree in economics, mathematics, marketing, or related
fields; MBA a plus.
· Deep knowledge of current stack of eCommerce concepts,
technologies, key players, and best practices. Passionate learner
who stays on top of eCommerce and Digital Marketing
· Excellent leadership, communication and analytical skills and
a successful track record of developing and retaining world class
· Natural team player, putting others before self, and actively
engaging with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
· Demonstrated experience as a manager who can properly
influence people, process and technology in a manner that enriches
the company’s culture and overall team performance.
· Proven track record of managing CPL, CPA, ROAS and revenue
goals with a demonstrated history of driving profitable results at
scale. Experience with attribution models and A/B testing. Proven
ability to understand at a detailed level the conversion rates at
each stage of the funnel and identify opportunities to increase the
· Experience managing Paid Media is important, but it’s even
more critical that this individual can think of growth strategies
beyond just paid media channels.
· Vocally self-aware and curious.
Corel products enable millions of connected knowledge workers
around the world to do great work faster. Offering some of the
industry's best-known software brands, we give individuals and
teams the power to create, collaborate, and deliver impressive
results. Our success is driven by an unwavering commitment to
deliver a broad portfolio of innovative applications – including
CorelDRAW®, ClearSlide®, MindManager®, Parallels®, and WinZip® – to
inspire users and help them achieve their goals.
It is the policy and practice of the Company to offer equal
employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, age, religion, national origin, sex,
political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status,
disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other protected