Enterprise Windows Systems Engineer
Company: Cirrus Logic
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Do you crave finding answers to complex problems* Do you
challenge the norm and find new ways of solving issues* If so, keep
reading! As a System Engineer, you are as passionate about people
as you are for technology and will use your outstanding
interpersonal skills to actively engage the user community. You
will have daily exposure to state-of-the-art technology and a
variety of SaaS applications.
* Work with our U.K. based engineer to move away from imaging and
transition to an Intune provisioning model via Autopilot.
* Assist with transitioning away from traditional GPO
* Create and manage client OS builds using SCCM, MDT, Intune,
* Solve problems with image and application deployments
* Build and submit images and applications through UAT
* Review existing policies and procedures; update as necessary
* Evaluate new hardware before it gets deployed to users
* Define, document and follow standards and standard methodologies
for systems design, testing, and implementation.
* Collaborate and contribute to larger projects with our amazing
team of engineers
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor s or advanced degree in computer science, engineering,
IT, information systems, math, physics, or similar technical
discipline + 3 years of systems administration experience; OR 5+
years of systems administration experience without a degree.
* Experience deploying applications with SCCM current branch
* Experience in Windows build/image creation and management
* Experience performing desktop configuration (Windows ADK,
* Experience supporting OS and application Patch management
* Familiarity with SCCM and AD
* Skilled with MDT or similar toolset
* Expertise supporting Windows 10 and 7 operating systems
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Autopilot Deployment Configuration and Deployment
* Group Policy configuration
* Hybrid AD Join Configuration
* Experience working for semiconductor or other high-tech
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening
and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and
performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age,
religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Cirrus Logic, Austin , Enterprise Windows Systems Engineer, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!