Executive Assistant - Austin
Company: Perfect Keto
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Perfect Keto is looking for a talented Executive Assistant for
our CEO. You will be responsible for providing executive,
administrative, and personal support to the CEO, maintaining
confidentiality and discretion in all matters. This individual is
detail oriented, comfortable working in the unknown of start up
culture, and knows how to get things done with minimal
- Proactively manage CEO's business and personal schedule and
calendar with utmost attention to accuracy and timelines
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Reconcile and process expense reports
- Partner closely with managers and exec team on activities in
support of business strategy, planning, and financials
- Coordinate and schedule meetings
- Identify, recommend, and implement solutions to departmental
operations and process issues
- Update, maintain and provide accurate organizational charts for
- Coordinate facility operations, including ordering supplies and
acting as office manager when needed
- Complete special projects as needed
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and
professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and
working with confidential and sensitive information
- At least 5+ years of executive assistant experience in
e-commerce field working directly for a CEO, executive, or
- High degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion; maintaining
confidentiality, sound judgment and integrity
- Excellent attendance and reliability with flexibility to work
outside of normal business hours is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build
relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members,
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Suite of
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion
under minimal supervision, prioritizing and multitasking as
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and
- Excellent management, time-management, decision making and
- Superior project management skills including driving high
quality and on-time deliverables
We can't take care of others (our customers) without taking care of
ourselves (our people) first. That's why we pay extremely
competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you
optimize your health.
Salary: We pay top of market because we want the best people at our
Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want,
from wherever you want.
Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation
taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you.
Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any
holiday you want.
Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health
insurance we can get. We're also working towards providing dental
and vision coverage.
Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest on getting fresh food
Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest on a gym membership,
personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you
increase your physical fitness.
Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your
Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work
skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal
skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We
have you covered.
Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect
Keto products are, so team members get free product for their
Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all
expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby
and yourself. Work will be there when you come back.
We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of
perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their interest
in health to help us build an organization that makes a difference
in in the world. Join Perfect Keto for the chance to collaborate
with a talented and engaged team, passionate about leveraging
nutrition to improve people's lives.
Keywords: Perfect Keto, Austin , Executive Assistant - Austin, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!