Operations Specialist I (Certificates)
Posted on: February 17, 2020
Our missionMarsh USA is the worlds largest insurance brokerage, and
we strive to offer our clients innovative solutions to manage risk
more effectively. --With more than 30,000 employees worldwide and
operations in more than 130 countries, we are looking for talented
professionals who want to make a difference and develop skills for
success in a fast-changing environment.Are you looking to build a
career and grow within a large Fortune 500 Company? Do you enjoy
working with clients and colleagues to deliver outstanding customer
service? The Operations Specialist I is responsible for providing
Marshs clients with Certificates of Insurance, which is a critical
role as clients require timely and accurate certificates in order
to conduct business.Job Summary
- Prepare insurance documents (commonly known as Certificates of
Insurance) on industry standard forms for our Clients. Our Clients
submit requests for these Certificates of Insurance via email; the
Operations Specialist I is responsible for reviewing submitted
documentation, consulting insurance information, preparing and
distributing the Certificates of Insurance to appropriate
- This job is primarily computer-based work using proprietary
applications and the Microsoft Office suite; team members are set
up with dual monitors to increase efficiency.
- Team members are expected to meet individual productivity,
accuracy, and timeliness metrics.
- Effectively using written and oral communication skills to
correspond with other Marsh colleagues and clients. Phone usage is
- Collaboration is encouraged via process improvement suggestions
from team members as well as participating in meetings and
colleague engagement committees.
- A Robust training program provides basic insurance certificate
knowledge to be successful in the Operations Specialist I role.
Operating hours are Monday-Friday, various shifts between 7AM and
8PM Central Time.Key Qualifications
- Customer Service Experience supporting Clients in a fast-paced
- Able to self-manage and work independently to drive results;
comfortable with ambiguity and critical decision-making.
- Experience reviewing business documents and identifying
relevant information to complete tasks.
- Able to obtain information from multiple sources and assimilate
data to prepare necessary documents.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading capabilities.
- Experience working with multiple applications effectively to
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 50+ WPM typing.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word,
Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience learning to use proprietary software in a corporate
- Ability to work a 10AM-7PM or 11AM-8PM shift.Marsh & McLennan
Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance,
401(k), employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits,
career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities,
and other programs. For more information about our company, please
visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that
celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and
perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information,
please visit us at: .Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates
are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet employers
Keywords: Marsh, Austin , Operations Specialist I (Certificates), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!