Clinical Informatics Lead
Company: Ascension, C59
Posted on: February 16, 2020
We Are Hiring Clinical Informatics Lead - Clinical Products -
Full-Time, Days - WeWork Austin - Austin, TXWhy Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to
transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As
one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In
FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons
living in poverty and other community benefit programs.Ascension
includes approximately 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned
providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600
sites of care --- including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior
living facilities --- in 21 states and the District of Columbia,
while providing a variety of services including physician practice
management, venture capital investing, investment management,
biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care
management, information services, risk management, and contracting
through Ascension---s own group purchasing organization.What You
Will Do As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the
opportunity to analyze, manage--and communicate--health information
through clinical information systems and
- Leads basic or moderately complex projects/activities on a
- Conducts analysis of clinical and organizational needs.
- Identifies, designs and evaluates clinical information systems
- Makes recommendations to management on new processes, tools and
techniques, or development of new products and services.
- Makes decisions regarding daily priorities for a work group;
provides guidance to and/or assists staff on non-routine or
- Participates in the development of organizational policies and
initiatives related to collecting, managing, and communicating
- Ensures information systems policies, procedures and
technologies comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Designs and delivers training materials to educate users about
- Leads/facilitates work-groups charged with defining design
options and making design recommendations.
- Recruits clinicians for work groups and meets with clinicians
for competency validation.
- Prepares and communicates reports for leadership regarding the
status of projects.
- Participates in creating scenarios, test scripts and conducting
user acceptance reviews.
- Resolves complex or sensitive issues or problems related to
project(s). Integrates, coordinates, and plans resources to achieve
strategic goals.What You Will Need Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Bachelor's degree PreferredWork Experience:
- 1 year of experience required.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- 3 years Clinical Experience, Surgical experience preferred
- 1-2 years Clinical Informatics experience Preferred
- --Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension--is an EEO/AA
employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your
EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law---
----Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment
only to individuals who have applied for a position using our
official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
from applicants.E-Verify Statement Ascension--participates in the
Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the
E-Verify link below for more information.E-Verify (link to E-verify
Keywords: Ascension, C59, Austin , Clinical Informatics Lead, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!